novedext xt only

classic27

I have a bottle of novedex xt and I was considering using it as a test booster but before I do I want more research. I am having a hard time finding a thread on novedex xt cycles. They seem to all be about using it as PCT which I personally would never do. It would be great if someone could link me to some novedex xt stand alone threads. THANK YOU!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of novedex xt and I was considering using it as a test booster but before I do I want more research. I am having a hard time finding a thread on novedex xt cycles. They seem to all be about using it as PCT which I personally would never do. It would be great if someone could link me to some novedex xt stand alone threads. THANK YOU!
Its IDEAL as a standalone test booster, tells your brain that you are not producing enough testosterone, hence more testosterone production LOL. I suggest taking it with testofen, TestoPro/HCGenerate/PhytoTestosterone are all good choices to take with it. 1 cap of Novadex xt is all that is needed for 8 weeks.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
if you think novadex is going to produce any steroid like gains bro your in for a suprise.....
had blood monitored on it and my test levels went up around 200 points......creatine is better for gains than that bs....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
if you think novadex is going to produce any steroid like gains bro your in for a suprise.....
had blood monitored on it and my test levels went up around 200 points......creatine is better for gains than that bs....
LOL at this, I do not think he was looking for dat dere gains LMAO, I believe he was looking for a boost in total testosterone, which you just said you had a boost of 200ng, that is what he wanted to hear.

therocker187

Awards
so if your only taking 1 cap a night for a few weeks, then do u still need to taper off of it? like taking a half a pill a day before u stop cold turkey?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
nolva xt, testpro and some DAA................... this is my stack after my pct. so around october this is what i will be running for 8 weeks.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I used it as a stand alone and it gave me bad anxiety but I'm prone to it. If you are prone to anxiety stay away. If not keep the dose low as andrew said. One cap. More is not better with this product. Only more side effects.

classic27

I finished this cycle awhile back. I took 2 caps every night before bed until my bottle ran out. Overall I like this product. I had great strength gains, I gained a few pounds, and I looked much leaner and dryer. There was hardly any sides at all except for my joints were pretty dry and popping more than normal, I expected this from an ai though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0