Phenylethylamine+Caffeine

Ryojin

Awards
After some googling, most of which was done on these forums, I came across the legal stimulant Phenylethylamine. Then I found some post about mixing this with caffeine to increase the length and intensity of euphoria. So I just wanted to know if it would be safe to combine the two, and parachute it or something.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
no an MAOI will increase the euphoria, caffiene will increase the stimulant action.

Buy some Quercetin. high doses of this, its a safe MAOI, not super effective by any means.

"Quercetin is also a potent inhibitor of CYP3A4[29] and CYP2C9[30], which are enzymes that break down most drugs in the body. As such, quercetin would be expected to increase serum levels, and therefore effects, of drugs metabolized by this enzyme."

You can also get hordenine. a more effective MAOI, but one with more side effects.

Ryojin

Awards
I'm not sure if I'm following you. Are you saying caffeine doesn't do anything with PEA? Then why did people report feeling a much more intensified buzz. I can't find any reports of people using Quercetin, but does it amplify the experience? Curious as to which is the safest but also the most effective. By the way chops, did you think the combination of those 2 is worth it? When you say "I'm still alive." it makes me a bit wary. ;}

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
look at these two great PEA based products products

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/adrenalean-90-extend-release-capsules.html

Pea stack well with Rhodilea Rosea,since some research says its an MAOI
Also to consider, Yerba Mate a caffiene source also has MAOI properties.

See the thing with PEA, is it is broken down by MAO in your body fast. When you take an MAOI, the effects are prolonged and increased.

What im saying is there are much greater stacks than PEAplusCAffiene for euphoria.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/swagger-84-caps.html

Both are PEA based, caffiene is definately a good combination with PEA, but it doesnt neccesarily increase euphoria.

Id reccomend you swagger, since it is the most comprehensive mood enchacing compounds you can get off nutra right now, for 25 bucks.

if my post i hard to understand, that is because im typing this fast.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
One of the best MAOI's to use with PEA is selegiline.

In terms of herbal or supplemental MAOI's that will beat them all in terms of increasing a euphoric effect.

However I wouldn't recommend PEA period, in my experience its a horrendous compound.

Ryojin

Awards
Only reason I've been on the edge about the other MAOIs is because I read this log on Erowids.

"My hearing decreased and everything sounded distorted, as if through a fan. I had difficulty swallowing, tachycardia, and severe anxiety and insomnia. I also had pins and needles in my arms and legs in spite of what seemed like good circulation (my extremities were not pale or cold), as well as brief periods of numbness. My heart rate stood about 110 for five days (my resting H.R. is normally about 62). My blood pressure (which I took many times) remained within normal limits the whole time (both the first five days and during the troubling symptoms). I had brief periods when I felt faint and had difficulty following conversations. I noticed that alcohol seemed to offer some relief, at least from the anxiety.

After 5 days of these symptoms, they largely subsided. My hands continued to overshoot their targets occasionally, the leg spasms in bed continued, and I occasionally had pins and needles in my arms and legs for about six months. I remained on the Emsam throughout the entire time."

Physc that looks very interesting! I'll look up a little more on it. On a side note I'm not completely fixed on having to get this type of supplement. I just noticed this while doing some research for different herbs and nootropics.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I'm following you. Are you saying caffeine doesn't do anything with PEA? Then why did people report feeling a much more intensified buzz. I can't find any reports of people using Quercetin, but does it amplify the experience? Curious as to which is the safest but also the most effective. By the way chops, did you think the combination of those 2 is worth it? When you say "I'm still alive." it makes me a bit wary. ;}
Not sure if the caffeine really does a whole lot. I honestly didn't see a huge difference with or without it. The euphoria lasts maybe 15 minutes for me then just goes away completely. No bad side effects to report, really...

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Only reason I've been on the edge about the other MAOIs is because I read this log on Erowids.

"My hearing decreased and everything sounded distorted, as if through a fan. I had difficulty swallowing, tachycardia, and severe anxiety and insomnia. I also had pins and needles in my arms and legs in spite of what seemed like good circulation (my extremities were not pale or cold), as well as brief periods of numbness. My heart rate stood about 110 for five days (my resting H.R. is normally about 62). My blood pressure (which I took many times) remained within normal limits the whole time (both the first five days and during the troubling symptoms). I had brief periods when I felt faint and had difficulty following conversations. I noticed that alcohol seemed to offer some relief, at least from the anxiety.

After 5 days of these symptoms, they largely subsided. My hands continued to overshoot their targets occasionally, the leg spasms in bed continued, and I occasionally had pins and needles in my arms and legs for about six months. I remained on the Emsam throughout the entire time."

Physc that looks very interesting! I'll look up a little more on it. On a side note I'm not completely fixed on having to get this type of supplement. I just noticed this while doing some research for different herbs and nootropics.
At what doses of PEA and what MAOI. Yes, you can get complications. People on Erowid tend to be very experimentive in the dosing deparment. You start small and see how it effects you, if you get side effects dont take it. Its simple. You also have to realize that Erowid experience vault can give very good stories and insight into your own dosing, but not actuall information.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the caffeine really does a whole lot. I honestly didn't see a huge difference with or without it. The euphoria lasts maybe 15 minutes for me then just goes away completely. No bad side effects to report, really...
exactly, caffeine does not induce euphoria, its in supplement formulations for fat burning and energy producing effects.

The only way PEA will last more than 15-30 minutes, and it will only last longer if you stack it with an MAOI. Even then, its not incredibly powerfully. With continued use the euphoria goes away.

TakeTheTicket

Awards
Since some members here seem to be interested, here's a dosing guide that I came up with based on my experiences and the experiences of people that I know:

Each "capsule" contains approximately 500mg of Phenylethylamine.

MUST be taken on a completely empty stomach. Wait 3 hours after you eat before taking it (empty stomach), otherwise you won't feel much. Take 4-6 Capsules for a standard dose. Heavier people (over 240lbs) MIGHT have to take 7, but try low first to make sure.

***Try a low amount your first time (3-4 capsules) to see how it affects you (some people are sensitive to certain stimulants).

I've never used an MAOI to increase the potency, it seems unnecessarily risky to do so. The dosing guide above works great

Purebulk.com is where I got mine. I got empty capsules off of Amazon (size "00"), as well as a capsule filling "machine".

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Green tea worked as a good moa for my friend but not much different for me

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How would PEA plus Heat work?

Or just PEA with MAN Swagger or PEA with Quercetin?