ATD and 7,8 Benzo

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Who has used this combo and what were their experiences? An ideal example would be Inhitbit E 1-2 caps prebed with 1-2 T-911 tabs preworkout.:shocked:

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried both together, i havent tried t-911 yet, but will.

Have tried sustain alpha which has 7,8benzoflavone and think its a great product.

Personally i pretty much hate ATD for it gives me libido loss, bad sleep, and achy joints even at 1 cap.

If i were to do it, id take the ATD with some DHEA plus the t-911, and not take the ATD at night.

i wouldnt take ATD in the first place, rather have you tried MMV2(clone-stanodrol)? I take the MMV2 plus t-911 for some crazy workouts.

All ATD does is dry me out, and make me feel week

Too much estrogen suprression is not good, estrogen has a lot of function including the regulation of growth hormone. While a product like t-911 or sustain alpha mainly changes the types of estrogen, not really lowering estrogen that much, but still boosting test.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried both together, i havent tried t-911 yet, but will.

Have tried sustain alpha which has 7,8benzoflavone and think its a great product.

Personally i pretty much hate ATD for it gives me libido loss, bad sleep, and achy joints even at 1 cap.

If i were to do it, id take the ATD with some DHEA plus the t-911, and not take the ATD at night.

i wouldnt take ATD in the first place, rather have you tried MMV2(clone-stanodrol)? I take the MMV2 plus t-911 for some crazy workouts.

All ATD does is dry me out, and make me feel week

Too much estrogen suprression is not good, estrogen has a lot of function including the regulation of growth hormone. While a product like t-911 or sustain alpha mainly changes the types of estrogen, not really lowering estrogen that much, but still boosting test.
LOL, I know plenty on ATD bro but thanks for the input, ATD causes NO sides for me at all, but again my test levels are 1700ng's plus, so umm yeah lol. Reason I would prefer to take it prebed is for its LH boosting effects, while t-911 works the feedback loop and contains yohimbine for stimulation. More posts good bros.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how is your test so high? whats the secret, or are you just post pct

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
how is your test so high? whats the secret, or are you just post pct
LOL, hyperactive hippocampus been diagonsoed since 17, I actually fail the epi-ratio test, and have to have my doctor give me a certified blood work to the NCAA or any sports orgnizations, it sucks bro LOL.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
LOL, hyperactive hippocampus been diagonsoed since 17, I actually fail the epi-ratio test, and have to have my doctor give me a certified blood work to the NCAA or any sports orgnizations, it sucks bro LOL.
you definately have the edge there in sports.

Why take ATD to boost your levels higher then?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you definately have the edge there in sports.

Why take ATD to boost your levels higher then?
hehee, cuz its fun, last time I took ATD at 25mg, my test levels exceeded 2500, and that was for 6 weeks.:006:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
With natural test that high I would imagine you are very strong and lean

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
hehee, cuz its fun, last time I took ATD at 25mg, my test levels exceeded 2500, and that was for 6 weeks.:006:
then stick with 25mg ATD and 2 caps T-911 preworkout.

When you bump up, to 50mg ATD you just get more side effects like dry joints and poorer libido, and for me poorer sleep.

The reason i would take 50mg-75mg, if i wanted to get a cut up dry look for a few days. Thats all that high doses do for me. My stregth goes down, my mood and libido go down but i look more ripped. So if you dont want to get a dry look i dont see benefits above 25mg. Other people might respond to 50mg, but i personally dont.

I wouldnt even do ATD, id go with Form anyway. Actually Form plus sustain alpha would be my choice. I will try t-911 soon, since i got a free bottle in the natadrol pre-sale.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL guys I appreciate but I aint looking for advice, rather results.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Soon

LOL guys I appreciate but I aint looking for advice, rather results.
Andrew,

I'm using Sustain Alpha along with Formestane, as well some other natty stack items to cover all my bases. The result is excellent in intense feeling and strength growth.
My question to you would be: could ADT up the test effects another level? Or what's your experience?
No matter though, as I intend to try some inhibit-E in a few weeks.

:hitit:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
never like t-911 at all. honestly it made my throat numb for hours after use. I would use sustain alpha as your reg t booster, or maby DTHC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew,

I'm using Sustain Alpha along with Formestane, as well some other natty stack items to cover all my bases. The result is excellent in intense feeling and strength growth.
My question to you would be: could ADT up the test effects another level? Or what's your experience?
No matter though, as I intend to try some inhibit-E in a few weeks.

:hitit:
ATD is the BEST OTC AI for boosting test why, because it tells your brain by blocking the AR receptor of the brain to produce more test, body is lacking test. Formestane saturates the androgen receptor which coud cause shutdown if abused. Let me know how treats you, the secret with ATD is high dose first couple dose and than low for a while.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
never like t-911 at all. honestly it made my throat numb for hours after use. I would use sustain alpha as your reg t booster, or maby DTHC
Thanks man, I assume you were not a fan of the delivery, SA is a good product, I would like more feedback.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea honestly my dad and i both love SA if you shoot directly into your mouth, it acts faster than the t-911 did even with the under the tongue delivery

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yea honestly my dad and i both love SA if you shoot directly into your mouth, it acts faster than the t-911 did even with the under the tongue delivery
you must spread reputation before giving it again LOL, thanks bro, how many pumps, I heard even though its not adviced, 1-2 pumps under the scotum is where its at. How many pumps you do and where?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha Liqua-vade

I have used both but like the Liqua-vade version much better. No need to let it dry and it kicks in crazy fast if directly shoot into mouth. Go to primordial performances site and they lay everything out. Including the science

I norm take 5mg pre w.o or i the afternoon on non w.o days and like 2.5mg in the am

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha Liqua-vade

I have used both but like the Liqua-vade version much better. No need to let it dry and it kicks in crazy fast if directly shoot into mouth. Go to primordial performances site and they lay everything out. Including the science

I norm take 5mg pre w.o or i the afternoon on non w.o days and like 2.5mg in the am
I appreciate that but when you have taken the td, how many pumps?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
5 pumps :) then waited for it to dry and i was good 2 go :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How long did you usually wait, I assume 20-30 minutes

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long did you usually wait, I assume 20-30 minutes
usually 15-20mins to dry for me it doesnt take to long but i live in a dry climate:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also if your in a hurry just stand in front of a fan or blow dryer.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Would say 10 mins norm walk around the house shirtless. A fan works wonders as I found out at the end of my bottle