searched but confused

calnaughtonjr

Awards
I had natural gyno as a teen and had surgery but my left nipple is still puffy. I cant feel any lump so I guess and pray its just water and fat. my right nipple looks perfect. Is there anything that i can buy OTC to help with this. im not overweight and go 5'10' and 191 lbs. thanks bros

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you had surgery and it's one sided i would suggest you vist your doc for suggestions as to both the source of the problem and possible treatments. If both were fine you could risk some OTC supps and end up causing more issues than you started with.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Since you had surgery and it's one sided i would suggest you vist your doc for suggestions as to both the source of the problem and possible treatments. If both were fine you could risk some OTC supps and end up causing more issues than you started with.
^^Agreed.^^ Talk to your doctor.

calnaughtonjr

Awards
I had the surgery many years ago and can't even remeber the doc's name. my parents set it arranged the surgery. dont even know if the guy still practices. I was looking for something to put on the nipple so they would look the same for a few hours. Im at 15% bodyfat and trying to get it down to 10% and hopefully the fat will go away. :thinking:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't have to be the same doctor just have your medical history available. The issue is that you're not sure on what it is. Technically you could use a topical fat burner if it wasn't too pronounced and it was only fat and not anything else. However, until you know for certain what it is and what's causing it, I wouldn't go jacking around with solutions that could indirectly cause you to be worse off.

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
I don't believe their are any OTC products that can truly take away gyno... sorry man... but I think a Dr visit is your only true choice.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I've had puffyness in one nipple since birth too. It isn't all the time tho - like 50% of the time, the other 50% it looks fine. If you find anything that helps pass the info on.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
The only things that I have seen for gyno improvement at all OTC is the following stack:

1. Formestane (combo topical AND orally)
2. Epistane (5-10 mg 1st thing in the AM ONLY)
3. Turmeric (CURAMED is a good high extract product)
4. P5P
5. Optional: Topical fatburner / anti-inflammatory (on chest-only work for PSEUDOGYNO)

Give it a shot. I've seen it work for a few people, BUT I do not GUARANTEE it WILL work for you.

BEAST