Another EC question..

  1. New Member
    wannabeBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Another EC question..


    This is my first time trying a ec stack. Im going by the hotnfit .
    Bronkaid
    Prolab 200mg caff pills
    Now ultra omega 3

    Dosing is : all with 2-3g of fish oil
    Day 1 half a pill of both
    2-3 is 3 doses of a halves
    4-7 is 3 doses one of a whole bronkaid and caff rest of day half a pill
    8-14 is 3 doses one whole twice a day then a half
    15 and on is a whole pill 3 times a day..

    Now my question is .... I took my first dose today with no thermo effects so I upped and took the other half and still nothing.. I have not had a chance to get to the gym today so will I only feel thermo effects when Im working out?
    I took old Hydroxycut way back when and as soon as it kicked in I was sweating my ass off jus sitting.. Are ec stacks the same or not? DO I need to up the dose some?
    Thanks for any input.

  2. New Member
    Porty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    Thermogenics aren't super high on an EC stack for me, but you should definitely be feeling some energy. I start right off with a full pill of each, twice a day. It always gives me a huge shot of energy that lasts 4+ hours though the whole cycle. Be wary of training hard or cardio after dosing.
  3. New Member
    wannabeBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Yes I hit the gym yesterday after my post and sweated my ass off but after I left the gym that was all she wrote for a thermo effect.. Im jus curious if Im expecting to much from a ec stack or if I should up the dose some..
    •   
       

  4. Better Body Sports
    ripnlean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    145
    Answers
    0

    I thought E/C was mainly for hunger control?
  5. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ripnlean View Post
    I thought E/C was mainly for hunger control?
    I agree. It blunts my appetite something crazy.

  6. New Member
    wannabeBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Hmmmm.. I asked on here what was a good thermo and was refered to the eca stack.. Either way I havent noticed to much hunger depreciation.
  7. New Member
    Porty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ripnlean View Post
    I thought E/C was mainly for hunger control?
    From past experience and from what I've read, hunger control is more a side-effect than the benefit. It will take a more learned person than I to explain it, but something about how the active acts upon beta-receptors keeps your metabolism skyrocketed and burns fat off you.

    Of course, you want your diet in check first and foremost, but I say just stick with it and you will see results. Maybe you are less sensitive to caffeine than most, but I wouldn't recommend upping the dose. Especially since you said you go work out after dosing, upping the dose AND doing cardio after taking EC may make you a poster child for why it was banned in the first place, IMO.
  8. New Member
    wannabeBIG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Porty View Post
    From past experience and from what I've read, hunger control is more a side-effect than the benefit. It will take a more learned person than I to explain it, but something about how the active acts upon beta-receptors keeps your metabolism skyrocketed and burns fat off you.

    Of course, you want your diet in check first and foremost, but I say just stick with it and you will see results. Maybe you are less sensitive to caffeine than most, but I wouldn't recommend upping the dose. Especially since you said you go work out after dosing, upping the dose AND doing cardio after taking EC may make you a poster child for why it was banned in the first place, IMO.
    Was afraid of that..
  9. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    To get any type of stimulating effect, which seems to be what you are looking for, you really need to take 25-50 mg per day. (And increase as time passes) You aren't gonna feel anything from 12.5 mg of ephedrine hcl in bronkaid, more than likely. You need a full dosage all at once (25 mg) to feel much of anything probably.

    BEAST
  10. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    Ephedrine HCL is not used primarily for appetite suppression. It is the world's strongest mg for mg FAT burning substance out there. It is ideal for athletes and bodybuilders because it will burn bodyfat exclusively, and preserve LBM. If you plan and utilize an ECA / ECY stack correctly, there is NOTHING out there any better for fatloss (and yes that includes Clen/T3).

    BEAST
  11. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    Ephedrine HCL is not used primarily for appetite suppression. It is the world's strongest mg for mg FAT burning substance out there. It is ideal for athletes and bodybuilders because it will burn bodyfat exclusively, and preserve LBM. If you plan and utilize an ECA / ECY stack correctly, there is NOTHING out there any better for fatloss (and yes that includes Clen/T3).

    BEAST
    You are pretty much wrong on every account. Especially your last statement.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    To get any type of stimulating effect, which seems to be what you are looking for, you really need to take 25-50 mg per day. (And increase as time passes) You aren't gonna feel anything from 12.5 mg of ephedrine hcl in bronkaid, more than likely. You need a full dosage all at once (25 mg) to feel much of anything probably.

    BEAST
    Again... wrong... 12.5 is the perfect dose for myself, 2-3 times per day. I understand, you are hardcore... more power to you, but telling people they require more of a powerful product is pretty insidious.
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    Wrong sir. Not at all. Clen/T3 is not better for pure fatloss than Ephedrine. With T3 you will not lose pure fat, LBM is not necesarily preserved. By the way I think I'll take my information from the informed PHD scientists out there who are trained in metabolism, insulin resistance, dietary protein requirements, etc. etc. I.E. Dr. Scott Connelly. (no offense meant)

    BEAST
  14. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    I was not saying do not use 12.5 mg at a time, I meant rather do not use solely 12.5 mg once per day. Sorry for mix-up.

    12.5 mg 3X /day = 37.5 mg (nothing wrong with that dosage, I simply meant do not take 12.5 mg once a day and expect to see the full results)

    BEAST
  15. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    Wrong sir. Not at all. Clen/T3 is not better for pure fatloss than Ephedrine. With T3 you will not lose pure fat, LBM is not necesarily preserved. By the way I think I'll take my information from the informed PHD scientists out there who are trained in metabolism, insulin resistance, dietary protein requirements, etc. etc. I.E. Dr. Scott Connelly. (no offense meant)

    BEAST
    Sounds good.. but understand you are wrong. Your mg for mg is completely wrong. Considering clen is muscle sparing and you utilize mcg's instead of mgs, it is 10x the heavier hitter than ephedrine.
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    No, no, you are right the mg per mg is not correct, as clen is "mcg" if you took 25 mg of clen at one time you'd probably die of a heart attack.

    BEAST
  17. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    No, no, you are right the mg per mg is not correct, as clen is "mcg" if you took 25 mg of clen at one time you'd probably die of a heart attack.

    BEAST
    No to mention severe heart necrosis! ... I love me some EC, but low dose DNP is my heaviest hitter! I get great results with low dose DNP in 30 days.
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. New Member
    Wilderbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    487
    Answers
    0

    I've heard great things about DNP also. I may run it when i get ready for my next contest. It's so toxic though you really have to be careful. So many people take a dose and then they're like "I dont feel anything"... so they take another dose... You can see why there have been so many problems with dnp usage... DNP might actually be better then clen,T3,T2,or ECA actually but it is almost completely impractical for the average user. If I ran it, I would do a very low dose for a longer period of time as well.

    BEAST
  19. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    I've heard great things about DNP also. I may run it when i get ready for my next contest. It's so toxic though you really have to be careful. So many people take a dose and then they're like "I dont feel anything"... so they take another dose... You can see why there have been so many problems with dnp usage... DNP might actually be better then clen,T3,T2,or ECA actually but it is almost completely impractical for the average user. If I ran it, I would do a very low dose for a longer period of time as well.

    BEAST
    That is the only way to do it... it takes 3 days to build up in the system, and doesnt hit you right away. Taking a low dose for longer time is the way to go... dont get so uncomfortable that you cannot sleep, and still see the fat sliding off... taking T4 with it really boosted my results. I think heretic posted up a guide years ago on how not to **** up on DNP. that was a great read.
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in