Inderal or.....

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
So i recently went to the doctor and told him i have been under alot of stress with school lately and that i cant get to bed at night. I guess you can say i have a certain type of performance anxiety. My doctor told me to take Inderal and see if that helps, he said it is a beta blocker which helps control my bp when i am under stress/anxiety. I have been told by other people that i need to be on xanax or something comparable. I was wanting to get thoughts on this drug and its effects, and if this inderal doesnt work then what would...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beta blockers are to help with anxiety

performers often use them to ease their tenstion (as seen on bigger stronger faster)

a good way cut out all stims

it will interfere with clenbuterol as well asa most fat burners on the market that include beta aagonists.

if i were u id search pub med,

Sciencedirect.com is much easier though

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
so is this going to help me with my public speaking and marketing classes? I was planning on drink a little before i have to present...ahaha

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
and i was about to start my clen this week. could i take the inderal on somedays and clen on the others? or would that be useless

mesher14

Awards
Inderal works great for public speaking, first time u take it and get up in front of everyone you'll be amazed at how u don't get that sudden rush of adrenalin.... just calm and clear thought....it's great and u only need a really small dose for it to work!