Deprenyl?

1. Deprenyl?

aka L-Selegiline...

Just wondering what everyone's experience with this compound as well as dosage, duration etc etc

I'm familiar with this compound and its MoA so I ordered some tonight, should be gettin it in about a week or so.

2. Dunno but I think 5mg is max. dose. Its a MAOI but avoids serotonin at low dose.
    •   

3. 5mg is all you need. I have a script for it right now. What are you planning on using it for? Stacking with PEA?

4. I ordered some PEA just to try it with it, but I'm planning on using it as a study aid.

What are you prescribed it for?

EDIT:
    Dunno but I think 5mg is max. dose. Its a MAOI but avoids serotonin at low dose.
    I think 5mg is the overall accepted dose. The literature I've read, L-Selegiline will retain its MAO-B selectivity up to about 10 mg. After that it will inhibit both MAO-A and B enzymes and acts as a well tolerated anti-depressant at about 20mg.

5. [QUOTE=PublicEnemy;2134578]I ordered some PEA just to try it with it, but I'm planning on using it as a study aid.

What are you prescribed it for?[QUOTE]
    Have had depression issues in the past and I'm a "non-responder" to SSRI's. I asked for it just so I could stack PEA with it and see what that was like. It was great and very short lived. Read the last two posts from me:

Transdermal PEA?
    •   

6. Have had depression issues in the past and I'm a "non-responder" to SSRI's. I asked for it just so I could stack PEA with it and see what that was like. It was great and very short lived.
    I have a script right now for Wellbutrin but I don't follow it religiously.

For dosing that w/ PEA i'll definitely err on the side of caution. Blood pressure issues and near hospital experiences are scary enough hearing about them, let alone having it happen to you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Selegiline(deprenyl)???
    By Parzival in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:37 AM
  2. PS's, AAS and Deprenyl
    By h22t88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Any fat burners compatible with Deprenyl?
    By JockoJohnson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 05:50 PM
  4. anyone tried deprenyl? what were your thoughts?
    By FENRIR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 01:25 PM