i use ephedrine and have use as/ph's recently

will i fail a 5 or ten point drug test

also i will be informing the tester about the ehedrine because it is legal

thank you

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
tell him/her about the ph's too. most are legal.

RICE

Awards
ok it was RPN havoc and im in canada and the as recently was anabol

but i think i should be safe for the ephedrine tho right
i just dont want to get a false positive saying i was using speed or something

any other imput will help

thanks again guys

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that ephedrine can cause a false positive for amphetamines. Honestly though, I think the likeliness of this happening is slim.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
If you were using ephedrine, TELL THEM! They make METH with Ephedrine. You WILL come up positive for amphetamines (Ephedrine is an amphetamine). Then, when you do, if you had not told them about the ephedrine, they will then test you for everything most likely (all test proctors are different, but most will test for everything when your truthfulness is in question). The GC/MS follow up test will then tell them EVERYTHING you have taken (specific compounds), so that would eliminate any false positives, but also reveal anything else in your piss they did NOT test for initially (like steroids). Anywho, I am in the military, and was on probation several times before the military, so I have PLENTY of experience with urinalysis testing and procedures. Any more questions, post up (or PM me). Good luck!
--Brian

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
most emloyers do not test for AAS. thats what i was led to believe anyway. now professional sports/military different story. back to the ephedrine, ive had urinalysis over the past few years..most in the midst of an ECA stack and nothing..i didnt say nothing either because its legal

RICE

Awards
ha im a cf member but i heard the only way they can test you for a/as is if the CO has probable cause but besides that they dont? i heard it was to expensive to do with everyone

i probably will mention the eca just to be safe and leave out the ph/as cuz i have been a big guy since i joined so i tihnk im safe

thanks guys i love how friendly and helpful everyone is on this site

!!!!!:)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
ha im a cf member but i heard the only way they can test you for a/as is if the CO has probable cause but besides that they dont? i heard it was to expensive to do with everyone

i probably will mention the eca just to be safe and leave out the ph/as cuz i have been a big guy since i joined so i tihnk im safe

thanks guys i love how friendly and helpful everyone is on this site

!!!!!:)
You are correct RICE. But, in the world of the justice (or whatever you want to call it), that would be probable cause. The second your truthfulness is in question, they will then test your piss for everything (possibly). That's why you don't want to give them a reason to think you're hiding something. Just tell them about the ephedrine. That's all I'm saying, cause you do NOT want a false positive on the metabolite strip test (the strip they dip into the piss bottle). Good luck to you man! I'm sure you'll be all right, just saying you really don't want the test to get to the GC/MS test. Peace out man!
--Brian
P.S.
I didn't realize on my first post, but welcome to the site man!

loki515

Awards
i take them every year for job also, they take a pretty good test but do not test for aas , as you stated most don't due to cost, it has blood counts and such GC/MS and so forth but no ass/ph test. Most I have taken have a part on the test where you sign and fill out the lines stating all drugs, OTC , vitamins, supplements etc. I load those lines breaking down compounds and at the end I always put etc. Lmao, this year the test proctor said did you put etc. there? i said yes sure did. i take a lot of supplements and can't remember them all. lol don't know if this works for you but it is what i have done for the last 10 yrs