Need help for OTC PCT.

slayer57

Awards
I'm going to be doing a 6 week h-drol cycle.
I can't get my hands on nolva or clomid and since hdrol is mild, an OTC PCT will be fine.

I have a bottle of novedex XT on hand.
Should I even bother using this, Or just take it back and buy something else. ( I didn't buy this, Cousin gave me it for free )

I want to retain most of my gains.

Help is much appreciated

Should I go with
Inhibit-e
Reduce XT
tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=502

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
novedex xt isnt good enough at all, for OTC I say AX Advanced pct, or reversatol from I force, pct assist from cel, but for me the best otc has always been advanced pct, i recovered from a tren prohormone immediately with that pct, even though I knew it wasnt enough.

mcssassin

Awards
inhibit e is atd just like novedex xt. so just use that as ur ai along with.. cel pct assist it has the best profile imo for herbal support. just make sure you taper off the atd to avoid the dreaded estro rebound

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit E
Hyper Test or Blue Up (stim free) or Diesel Test Hardcore.

optional: some type of cortisol control like Lean FX, Lean Xtreme, or Surpress C.

slayer57

Awards
inhibit e is atd just like novedex xt. so just use that as ur ai along with.. cel pct assist it has the best profile imo for herbal support. just make sure you taper off the atd to avoid the dreaded estro rebound
taper off? what do you mean?

PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit E
Hyper Test or Blue Up (stim free) or Diesel Test Hardcore.

optional: some type of cortisol control like Lean FX, Lean Xtreme, or Surpress C.
Yeah, I'm gonna def get a cortisol control :p
Cousin got it and he retained 90% of his gains, he did use reversitol and pct assist though

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
taper off...4/3/2/1, decreasing the amount of a certain supp week by week, or day, etc..