Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

What if I dont PCT..?

I have been completely off stack for about 2 weeks (i kept taking the s roid alone) and off the rest of the stuff for about 4-6 weeks. However, for about three months I stacked
    Hardcore Formulations:
    Epidrol 30 mg per day
    S Roid 20 mg per day
    Competitive Edge:
    H Drol 20 mg per day
    Elipse:
    HMB

I gained alot in terms of strength and real muscle. I started to use black china labs superdex xtreme pct but never completely finished it, I have like 10pills left.

I know that one should pct when doing using artificial hormone related supps, but if I dont because the stuff is "natural" or at least thats how it was explained to me and not real injectable gear, will I be ok just being off it for a while and letting it filter out my system naturally?

Im not new to training but I am new to prohormones. How long would you guys recommend before I start to use another stack and any suggestions on a new stack to try?

in terms of side effects they have not really been any, Ive always had acne on my shoulders, no real aggression besides in the gym, but my nipples are puffier than normal but they dont have tenderness in them...

i need help thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Problem is- after 4-6 weeks of using these compounds (which are, by the way anabolic,androgenic, steroids) your natty testosterone production is at a halt. Without proper PCT, you will lose all that muscle you gained, risk developing gynecomastia from the estrogen build up in your body, and possibly destroy your endocrine system and never produce testosterone again.

You really need a SERM:Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator... and really needed one before you started the cycle
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

wow.... you were on a lot of **** for a long time... not so good for the body, you'll def want some form of hardcore pct and maybe a trip to the doctor to get yourself checked out
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And this may be the wrong section/subforum for your question, but don't bother moving it (not sure if that's possible), as you will most likely be flamed for not cycling properly, but yea those are definetely potent products and deserve proper PCT so I'd get a serm, quick
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i would say you need clomid and nolva cuz your **** is gonna be SHUT DOWN, and dependin on whether or not you use support supps your liver profiles and blood pressure will be f'd
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    And this may be the wrong section/subforum for your question, but don't bother moving it (not sure if that's possible), as you will most likely be flamed for not cycling properly,
    Yeah people that would of did the same thing you did if they didn't find these forums will call you names to feel intelligent or big about themselves.

I did a cycle of Dbol in 97 with no PCT and lost gains but kept some and had no regrets. Then a few years later did a Sustanon cycle with no PCT and when I went off cycle I had horrible panic attacks and unbearable anxiety. I am sure it is to my hormones being out of wack. It was so bad I was put on medication and it lasted for about 5 months. Definitely was not fun.

YOU ARE NOT TAKING "NATURAL SUBSTANCES". That is why people get in to these situations. They assume because it is legal it is safe. Most supplement companies don't put real warnings on their products probably due to fear of loss sales or fear of the FDA at the risk of the consumer for the sake of their profits. These are real steroids.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.36%

Quote Originally Posted by nbtweenstage View Post
    I have been completely off stack for about 2 weeks (i kept taking the s roid alone) and off the rest of the stuff for about 4-6 weeks. However, for about three months I stacked
    Hardcore Formulations:
    Epidrol 30 mg per day
    S Roid 20 mg per day
    Competitive Edge:
    H Drol 20 mg per day
    Elipse:
    HMB

I gained alot in terms of strength and real muscle. I started to use black china labs superdex xtreme pct but never completely finished it, I have like 10pills left.

I know that one should pct when doing using artificial hormone related supps, but if I dont because the stuff is "natural" or at least thats how it was explained to me and not real injectable gear, will I be ok just being off it for a while and letting it filter out my system naturally?

Im not new to training but I am new to prohormones. How long would you guys recommend before I start to use another stack and any suggestions on a new stack to try?

in terms of side effects they have not really been any, Ive always had acne on my shoulders, no real aggression besides in the gym, but my nipples are puffier than normal but they dont have tenderness in them...

i need help thanks
    Holy crap dude, do you poop white? that is a ton of stress on the liver, too many orals at once bro. Did you really stack all that stuff for 12 weeks? I couldn't imagine the lethargy you must feel, it would have started around week 7 or 8, and now you would need to sleep probably 16 hours a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

I speed read it the first time and just reread it. Damn dude. You got gyno, you're shut down, after 12 weeks your lipids are probably that of someone about to have a stroke or heart attack. I would beat the living **** out of whoever guided you through this "cycle". He pretty much ****ed you up for the time being and gave you advice that could potentially **** you up for life.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you really need to go to a doctor man... you did some serious stuff for a long time...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OH S***! He did say three months! I missed that ... hey man are you still alive?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol I was really hoping that this was a joke..... :/ you should go to the doc and get some tests ran.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hardcore Formulations:
    Epidrol 30 mg per day
    S Roid 20 mg per day
    Competitive Edge:
    H Drol 20 mg per day
    Elipse:
    HMB

i need help thanks
    Why the hell would you stack 5-6 steroids when you are new to the game?
    You need to see a doctor FAST and tell them the truth on what you took.

You are the reason stuff gets banned!
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

I bet his gains were nice. lol
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

key word....WERE lol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    I bet his gains were nice. lol
    yeah bro - he'll look huge in the coffin.

OP - you need to be asking PCT questions before starting.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

These threads pop up a lot I noticed and the original poster never posts again. Think they are BS? I am going to start ignoring them.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.85%

It's a sad fact that they are most likely true. Guy realizes he messed up and is probably too ashamed to post again once he learns the truth. Also sad is the fact that guys nowadays don't feel like real men unless they can get pumped up and swole up like Arnold. Sadder even than that is the supplement companies that take advantage of this mentality and allow us to ingest sh!t that ain't fit for a horse. Good lordy, what are we coming to?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    These threads pop up a lot I noticed and the original poster never posts again. Think they are BS? I am going to start ignoring them.
    on the one hand i can see the OP being too embarrassed to ever log back into AM but on the other hand maybe it is someone testing the forum out - seeing the the advice being given is legit? Here's hoping.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    on the one hand i can see the OP being too embarrassed to ever log back into AM but on the other hand maybe it is someone testing the forum out - seeing the the advice being given is legit? Here's hoping.
    Yea there was one not long ago where the guy was asking what pct was and had finished his cycle. He said he was taking some "milk thistler" though. lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

I researched probably a full 2 or 3 months before embarking in to steroids (the second time). The first time I took "my guys" advice and took Dbol and blew up and shrunk right back up. I hate when people take a holier than thou attitude when replying to posts.

"You sir are an idiot for doing that", etc. I try to be helpful to even the biggest of idiots. I also hate when everyones answer is "use the search button". We were all newbies at once. I try to be patient as possible. I blame the ease of obtaining these hormones OTC and the supplement companies and stores for not having real warnings. They do to a point. Even Tylenol now warns their product if misused can result in serious injury or death.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%

you when right after you are like S$$T i should have rubbered up sometimes?? haha well you just did that in a big way.

man you need to NEED TO go see a doc, get blood tests, get nolva, get clomid and do PCT even if it is late. research chems are easy to get.

1) get some Cycle support from nutra planet and dose that twice a day to help your liver
    2) DO A PCT even if late
    3) get a doctor if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's important that we be tough on noobs that do stupid things that will adversely affect their health, this way when other noobs use the search button doing their research, they'll know the difference between right, wrong and stupid. I know this worked for me when I was researching!
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    It's important that we be tough on noobs that do stupid things that will adversely affect their health, this way when other noobs use the search button doing their research, they'll know the difference between right, wrong and stupid. I know this worked for me when I was researching!
    Well guys like us use our brains. 90% of newbs are idiots. lol. Totally contradicted myself there.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

You guys got this guy laying curled up crying in his bathtub with the shower running thinking his nuts are gonna fall off and hes gonna grow boobs, or maybe hes just gonna die.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688"]YouTube - ace ventura - einhorn is a man[/ame]

Its not like hes the first and certainly isnt going to be the last to do something stupid.

Anybody think of maybe just pointing him right over to this thread:

No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Hardcore Formulations:
    Epidrol 30 mg per day
    S Roid 20 mg per day
    Competitive Edge:
    H Drol 20 mg per day
    Elipse:
    HMB

i need help thanks
    dude, are you serious? if so, come to us before you run anything else in the future. asking after the fact leads me to believe you might be full of it, but maybe not. either way, i would suggest going to the doc, but you probably won't. again come to us before you run anything again.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.79%

i would get my liver checked before anything else
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

agreed
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i would get my liver checked before anything else
    I would recommend a complete lipid check as well. If you haven't turned yellow yet you are probably ok.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

im still here, i havent been on the site for a while because last time i tried to log in the site was down. And after my original post I didnt hear anything so I figured Id have to research and get help on my own.

in response to all of your questions I am still very much alive, im not lethargic and have been in consultation with a endocronogist and gotten several labs and tests ran. My prolactin and hcg levels are all good and normal, my ldl cholestoral was slightly elevated by 5 points and my estrogen levels were elevated but thats normal. In terms of me ****ting white or being ****ed up permanently I dont think Im in that boat either.

The only test that I am waiting on is my testosterone test to come back, other wards im fine. My strength and size have not really depleted. If anything ive only noticed that I wasnt as hard as I was when I was on this stuff, but that dissipated when I started incorporating more cardio into my regimens.

I took milk thistle all the while I took that stuff. My kidney function tests showed no damage but my liver enzymes showed some slight irritation. So all in all I would say Im healthy and blessed to not have "fu**** myself up for life"

It was extremely dumb of me to not consider all the risks associated with taking these things but again my niavety about the subject led me to believe that because I wasnt injecting "real" gear i was safe. I dont like to consider myself a dumbass but I got caught up in the quest to be huge.

Thank you for all the positive and helpful comments, the others just ripping on me while unessecary Im sure I deserved for being a dumbass. But hey live and learn right?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

People just get upset because that is how stuff gets banned.

Glad your okay tho dude.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Incredible that you didn't suffer any other type of sides, but everyone's different, years ago people didn't even know what PCT was. I would be interested in how your testosterone levels check out. But like fightback said glad that you are o.k.

Me personally I get shut down fairly quick with any type of PH. Good luck to you in your future mass building endeavors.

Glad your okay tho dude.

Agreed. Let's say that instead of being seemingly okay like you (nbtweenstage is) that someone would have had complete liver shutdown or something terrible like that and died. It only provides more ammunition for our enemies (cough cough the ever so kudzu creeping FDA and other anti supplement cronies).

Just my 2 cents,
    WB
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.9%

I know this isn't really helpful advice for PCT, but the positive and functional responses on this website really have helped a lot of people and its nice to see that people are not simply pushed away as they are with the vast variety of other websites. We all make mistakes, but this board follows with the education and respectable restraint
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBatman View Post
    Incredible that you didn't suffer any other type of sides, but everyone's different, years ago people didn't even know what PCT was. I would be interested in how your testosterone levels check out. But like fightback said glad that you are o.k.

Me personally I get shut down fairly quick with any type of PH. Good luck to you in your future mass building endeavors.

Glad your okay tho dude.

Agreed. Let's say that instead of being seemingly okay like you (nbtweenstage is) that someone would have had complete liver shutdown or something terrible like that and died. It only provides more ammunition for our enemies (cough cough the ever so kudzu creeping FDA and other anti supplement cronies).

Just my 2 cents,
    WB
    thats because ppl tapperd down and didnt just come off sh1t, also take in account the doseage of the passd were much less... like dbol its 5mg to 10mg
    not 20,25,or 30mg commonly run by ppl today
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Agreed...the smart ones tapered down and didn't stop cold turkey :-)
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

got my test levels back today. everything was in the normal range. my total test levels were toward the low end of the spectrum for someone my age but still nothing abnormal and my free testosterone was high.

Im a month off from taking anything. So yeah go figure.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

glad your'e alright man
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.61%

so what were your gains like? weight, lifts etc.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

he hasnt logged in a while
    i think he died
    hes chillin with this guy
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.14%

jesus man if i was you i would definatly be dead.
    i didnt pct after ONE oral cycle and was messed up for months with no libido depression
    concentration ect. definatly have to put in the research next time
    unfortunatly some ppl like us learn the hard way
    its a dangerous game.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.3%

no pct = dumbass

Similar Forum Threads

1. DONT ASK DONT TELL keep it leave it & why
    By SELFofGOD in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. I dont get it.
    By jon21 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
  3. Dont know where to put this but take a look!
    By just93 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. need help ? dont know how to ask.
    By triplez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:17 PM