What characteristic make you more likely to get gyno?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%

What characteristic make you more likely to get gyno?

I have been reading up on prohormone recently such as SD, epi, pp, Hdrol and that gyno on them is supposed to be very very rare. However on a number of forums I have read case after case of gyno.. Some people having problems with 'less harsh' DS's while others having no problems at all on harsh DS's and AAS.

So what characteristics make gyno less/more likely, not talking about PCT as such?

Age, BF%, muscle mass, water intake, kcal intake, fat intake, alchohol intake etc..?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is all IMO

genetics and your physiological make up. Other things I am sure can increase it, if you have an issue with higher estrogen, and hop on a cycle, your gyno bound.

That being said some guys naturally have more estrogen than others. Some guys also have slight gyno from puberty. Alot of it just depends on your bodies natural tendencies, I dont think drinking contributes though it is stupid to do on cycle. Age Can factor in, I am seeing more issues from younger guys on here than older. but that could be due to the fact that the older gents are a bit more educated on the subject often times or at least have learned from when they are younger.

It almost seems hit or miss, but it really just depends. Also it varies on the compound, such as possibly prolactin gyno or estrogen gyno. Know the compound you take and its risks. Serms and other PCT and support products make a world of differance and can even combat/stop/reverse early gyno.

Nolva
    Clomid
    Torem
    Adex
    Caber

Those SERMs and other aids(such as adex being a potent potent AI) are prescription only usually. But if you wanted to test some on some rats or hamsters, you could investigate acquiring some Research Chemicals to do so.

I think the biggest reason I see on here for gyno is unpreparedness. Though sometimes its a complete fluke and random, such as delayed gyno.

This is all IMO, i could be wrong on some of it. And there will be others smarter about it than me chime in.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

going off the delayed gyno mention..
    products that do not aromatize can cause an increase in the aromatase enzyme so that post cycle your high test converts to E at a higher rate because the enzyme has been supressed for so long.. thats how people are gettin a pop up a month after pct

EDIT: just one way it COULD happen, dont quote me on it but tapering the AI helps with the rebound/delayed gyno.. but for the 19-nor products the prolactin needs to be taken care of also
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

gyno usally in this case is besauce a hormonal shift form androgens to estrogen happens when u stop taking wat ever u were taking.
    the non aromatazeing compounds r the worst because when u stop yer test is low because of supression and yer e is low from no/less eynsymematic conversion, then when u jummp on yer mega dose SERM to jump start yer test BAM!! a large part of it gets converted to e, since u now have all this e and nothing to mediate the effects in yer brest tissue gyno sets in.

this is y gyno can hit u is has nothing to do with if yer predisposed to it gyno is directly related to wat ratio of androgen/estrogen your body is in.
    right now u have alot of estrogen but is is all bound up and busy with other things than your nipps
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This is all IMO

genetics and your physiological make up. Other things I am sure can increase it, if you have an issue with higher estrogen, and hop on a cycle, your gyno bound.

That being said some guys naturally have more estrogen than others. Some guys also have slight gyno from puberty. Alot of it just depends on your bodies natural tendencies, I dont think drinking contributes though it is stupid to do on cycle. Age Can factor in, I am seeing more issues from younger guys on here than older. but that could be due to the fact that the older gents are a bit more educated on the subject often times or at least have learned from when they are younger.

It almost seems hit or miss, but it really just depends. Also it varies on the compound, such as possibly prolactin gyno or estrogen gyno. Know the compound you take and its risks. Serms and other PCT and support products make a world of differance and can even combat/stop/reverse early gyno.

Nolva
    Clomid
    Torem
    Adex
    Caber

Those SERMs and other aids(such as adex being a potent potent AI) are prescription only usually. But if you wanted to test some on some rats or hamsters, you could investigate acquiring some Research Chemicals to do so.

I think the biggest reason I see on here for gyno is unpreparedness. Though sometimes its a complete fluke and random, such as delayed gyno.

This is all IMO, i could be wrong on some of it. And there will be others smarter about it than me chime in.
    genetics determind your physiological make up. with that being said it is not impossible for u to have a screwed up endocrine system that causes a a high ratio of estrogen /test
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.27%

gyno often is mistaken as mere fat on lower pec region. genetics and PH abuse is the main cause.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if your mom has BIG tits your screwed.

LOL j/k
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    if your mom has BIG tits your screwed.

LOL j/k
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%

My guess is stress (in addition to improper or poorly planned PCT). This is just bro science but I believe that stressful events leads to cortisol buildup which is catabolic and estrogen promoting which then leads to noticeable side effects like gyno or low libido. That's why a good cortisol control is necessary in PCT.

just an opinion...

Similar Forum Threads

1. can losing muscle make gyno look a lot worse
    By chess315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements