Gyno symptoms.

daniel4616

Awards
Alright, I just want to start by saying that I am not on cycle. I havent done any form of steroids in about 2 years, which is why I posted here. However, my nipples have become very sensitive, almost to the touch. It hurts when I sleep on my stomach, rub up against things, etc.

My question is: Is there anything I can take to lower the sensitivity? It doesnt seem to be getting very large, but this came out of nowhere. Just wondering what my options are. Hopefully some OTC drug could help.

Thanks.

jhoy21

Awards
nolvadex is a good treatment for gyno if thats what you have you should get blood work done before you jump to conclusions

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
10-20mg tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) daily. i like 10 mg b/c when you start going too high for long periods of time, your libido suffers. ive read some people having success with formestane. as well as p5p and vitex (but this is usually for prolactin symptoms). if you have health insurance, do not be ashamed to see your local doctor. i did, best decision i made.

bankhog207

Awards
I've heard of others with the sensitive nipple thing. my buddy got it from a hard cycle of trenblone he sdaid when he got out of the shower and dried off the towel on his nips was very painful.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10-20mg tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) daily. i like 10 mg b/c when you start going too high for long periods of time, your libido suffers. ive read some people having success with formestane. as well as p5p and vitex (but this is usually for prolactin symptoms). if you have health insurance, do not be ashamed to see your local doctor. i did, best decision i made.
Listen to this guy

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The same thing happened to me this time last year. Mine started out as a painful, sensitive nipple with minimal clear discharge. Eventually, I ended up with a lump a few months later.

My general practioner found I had elevated estradiol. I saw an enocronologist but he said those levels might be normal for my particular chemistry. Oddly, he checked my estradiol and testosterone and everything came up normal the second time around.

They said it was idiopathic. I am in good shape, no steroid use, eat a clean diet, don't smoke anything, or drink often. But I do think stress may have at least some effect on it.

The doctor didn't recommend I take a SERM when I brought it up. I researched and got my own Nolvadex and Arimidex and the problems went away. I still have a small mass on my right side (feels like a small wad of chewing gum in the tissue). It no longer hurts or anything, but it isn't going to go away. I should have ran the SERM when the symptoms began.

I recommend seeing your doctor. Ask about nolvadex. If they can't treat it with anything, you might just get your own SERM. At least have them do some bloodwork. ASK for a full hormone panel. Get this done every year or so to see where you are at. I plan to do this to monitor myself given I seem to be prone to these issues.

Good luck, and try not to stress yourself out too much over it. It is what it is.