Tren Xtream 18yrs old.

bankhog207

Awards
I'm 18 years old i'm been in a gym 5 days a week since i was 15 and I've used just about every supplement on the market. I have been taking tren xtream for a week now and now everyone is telling me that i'm f***ing my system up for the rest of my life. and others are telling me thats B.S. I'll be fine just finsh out the cycle.I have a PCT in order. and so far I have not noticed any of the negative sideeffects I'm reading about online. Now I'm scarred that I'm f***ed for the rest of my life. will my natural test levels ever be normal again?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
As a general rule you shouldnt be touching steroids whether otc or not until you are at least 25 in my book and then the subject should be throughly researched in terms of sides long and short term .You should also have supplements in place to cover post cycle therapy and also whilest on cycle, if you do decide to go ahead.

At 18 you have no need to mess with your endocrine system (hormones) Your testosterone levels will be reaching a peak and your estrogen level will be low.Utilise this by training hard, sleeping well and eating regular and clean. Steroids only work if all the other factors are in place anyway.
It also no good taking something like this if you are constantly worrying about what it could be doing to you.
My suggestion would be to stop taking them -and go for basic supplements such as creatine.(tame i know )
At 18 you have as i said earlier the raw material to grow-testosterone . it will never be as high again as in your late teens and early 20s .

Good luck

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously you have enough hormones in your system that you do not need any help. I agree with the previous post, 21-25 is when you start thinking about it.

Its great to be in the gym 5 days a week, but its what you do there that counts, and how you eat that truly matter

bankhog207

Awards
I have decided to stop taking it and I'm gonna return the pct and see if i can sell the rest of the tren to someone else. I was a flat out idiot. so I'll learn from this mistake and in a few years when my body is ready for it mabe give it another try.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
dependin on how long you were on you may want to utilize the pct products

bankhog207

Awards
6 days on and so far i still have a crazy strong libido so i think i'm fine

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bank, at your age I don't feel it is wise to be playing with hormonals. My take on this is that your system is figuring itself out and when adding a hormonal into the equation, it will alter how the natural system's developement might turn out. Let your system learn how to maximize itself naturally...give it all the food,rest, and exercise you can. Establish that great foundation now and when(if) you choose to go the hormonal route later it will only help you keep those gains. Good luck Bank!

bankhog207

Awards
thanks for the suggestions but is it safe to take stuff that for the most part is all natural i.e. animal stak, and andregenous hormone maximizers?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food,Protein powders,Creatine,BetaAlanine,MultiVit,Fishoils,Amino Acids....should about cover it!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
why would an 18 y/o need steroids?

i dont get it.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Same reason they can't spell Xtreme, they are not mature enough mentally to make a educated decision.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions but is it safe to take stuff that for the most part is all natural i.e. animal stak, and andregenous hormone maximizers?
All these supplements are not magic pills that will transform your body just like that. They certainly can help but some can be a complete waste of money. Just cover the basics .There are many of us on here who wish we had the testosterone levels of someone your age
Take advantage of that .

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Its great to be in the gym 5 days a week, but its what you do there that counts, and how you eat that truly matter
this is perhaps the most important thing to understand. it took me my first cycle to realize that food is the anabolic, and even steroids are ultimately spectacular nutrient repartitioners - the food you eat will determine your gains.

with regards to young people using steroids, consider that your body is trying to stabilize its normal test levels between lets say between 100-150mg of injectible test (what it naturally fluctuates between). when you crash those levels down, your body may use those crashed levels as a part of the average, so 25mg-150mg.

i'm not saying it WILL screw up your body for the rest of your life, but it MAY, so be careful until you're 21.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no way on the Tren. Keep working hard you dont need it.

redline2101

Awards
Well its not a guarantee your HTPA will be destroyed or that your natural testosterone will never come back or some of the other myths. You realistically would rebound about the same as someone older, but damage to your endocrine system as it isn't fully developed yet is possible. I wouldn't return the PCT though, cycle off it normally, just because its only been 6ish days I wouldn't risk it. Your probably going to be fine, but Xtreme Tren is a very powerfully PH, and like all PH's, wait till your at least 21 preferably 25. Anyways good luck!

bankhog207

Awards
thanks now it's just

whey
creatine (pre and post workout)
no-explode(every takes it before they lift i take it during )

this summer I will be getting my NFPT certification