Rogaine for temporal and hairline thinning.
- 05-18-2009, 12:12 AM
- 05-18-2009, 07:17 AM
It depends what your hairloss is related to.
If it's genetic (male pattern baldness runs in the family - like mine) then there's nothing you can do except develop a good relationship with a razor and shaving cream and suck it up.
If it's related to stress/anxiety/drug use or any other method then it's likely treatable but I'd consult a specialist (dermatologist) on the matter.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mugzieee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:15 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2004, 12:24 PM
- By Ibench800 in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:07 PM
- By ironviking in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2003, 12:21 PM