EC Stack Primatene Dosing?

CombatTested

Awards
They are 12.5 mg pills and im just wondering how to dose them ive read around on dosing for 25mg and 8 mg but not 12.5 mg so just wondering what anyone would suggest?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the 12.5... 25 is to much for me.

12.5 Ephedrine
80-100 Caffeine (I use Chocamine)
1 baby aspirin (81mgs)

2-3 times per day.

Adams

CombatTested

Awards
I prefer the 12.5... 25 is to much for me.

12.5 Ephedrine
80-100 Caffeine (I use Chocamine)
1 baby aspirin (81mgs)

2-3 times per day.

Adams
Yea i guess i could just follow the 25 mg dosing but break it up just use my head to not go overboard and im not going to take the asprin but u think 200 mg caffeine is too much for a 12.5 mg of ephedrine

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i guess i could just follow the 25 mg dosing but break it up just use my head to not go overboard and im not going to take the asprin but u think 200 mg caffeine is too much for a 12.5 mg of ephedrine
It all depends on how you tolerate caffeine... 200mgs is to much for me.. but may be no issue for you... try breaking a no doze in half and work up from there... see what you tolerate well.

Adams

CombatTested

Awards
alright thanks alot yea ive had some no doz before and i had no issues with it so im assuming ill be fine but i will still take one agian just to test and make sure

skratch

Awards
I just take one dose

25mg Ephedrine hci
200mg caf
half a asprin

I take that in the am for about a week and its enough to keep me buzzed for most of the day.

After about a week I will skip a day or 2 and restart.

CombatTested

Awards
yea im all set on the asprin part im gunna cut that right out of there but 2 primatene pills equal 25 mg so i should be able to figure it out lol

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
...u think 200 mg caffeine is too much for a 12.5 mg of ephedrine
I'm sure it would still be effective, but everything I read back in the day (including clinical trials) found a 10:1 caffiene:ephedrine ratio was the most effective. Most of the herbal ma huang preparations that are no longer available were standardized for that same ratio (20 mg Eph/200 mg Caff).

Once the herbals were gone, I still found 25 mg of ephedrine HCL & 200 mg of caffiene effective. Also, remember to include the HCL weight in 25 mg of ephedrine HCL. I don't know what that weight is, but you're probably only getting around 20 mg of ephedrine (complete guess) + the HCL weight, so you'll still be around the 10:1 ratio.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
Bronkaid also works well. I dont know if it is too harsh for you, but I like it. Also, the aspirin has been found to be useless. So, take it out.

chuntley

Awards
Does this really work? What kind of results are you all seeing?

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
I used Bronkaid in the past. I would take one cap, with one cap of caffeine. I would build up to 3 doses daily, spread out by at least 3 hrs. I wouldn't stay on it for more than 5 weeks, then cut out for at least 8 weeks.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
25/200/325 as in two Bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, one normal aspirin pill twice daily is how I roll and it seems to work well. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I'm a bigger guy though, so stims don't mess me up much (6'0" 247lbs, 23% BF)