how much ephedrine can i buy?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So my friend stole some of my primatene. Last time at wallgreens I got 2 60 table boxes. Wich lasted 30days at 25 mg 2x per day. But this time I bought just one from wallmart and my friend took half of it and I'm allmost out. I can probably buy an other but then will I have to stop or can I buy more? How many can ya buy a month? Since I bought at wallmart will they know about it in wallgreens? Or is it just keep track per store?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
bump!

I'm goin tomarrow and it would be a b!tch if they told me, with people in back of me waitin in line, to put the d@mn primatene card back and step away from the ephedrine! And ask my OTC over dose n azz to get out of there store!

Lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount you can buy per month varies from state to state. I worked at a CVS for a while and the only people that ever saw who and how much Ephedrine was purchased were the CVS employees. You should be fine and might not even be over the limit as it is.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
I don't know what state you live in, but in PA you're allowed to purchase up to 7.5 grams per month. That's 250, 30mg tablets. More than enough.. Google it.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I don't think different stores will know, will they. I live in PA and they make either make me sign a book or swipe my ID. If you did buy more, or tried to would you be in trouble, I wouldn't think so. They're just trying to stop people from buying a ton for making meth.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back. I went today and got 2 more. I wanted to ask how many I could get but I didn't want them to think I was goin to make meth!

Lol

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Don't be so paraonid. Just ask. I mean, unless there are two guys with DEA jackets on behind you. There's no reason to be so paranoid.. How many of these things do you take a day? You sound pretty spun out. (I'm being humerous. Please don't be offended.)

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Its kool! Maybe I am all cracked out! I was usein 2 packs(2 25mg per day) a month But my friend took some and I was low so yea, I needed more. Just tooday after being able to get more I started to up the dose to 25mg ephedrine 3x per day and yea I'm feelin great! I used to take 1 dose at 6:30AM and an other at 3:30PM but felt like sh!t at like 1PM. Today I took 1 at 6:30AM an other at 11AM and an other at 4PM and I feel great, cracked out but great. Hope fully ill be able to sleep today!

Lol

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Its kool! Maybe I am all cracked out! I was usein 2 packs(2 25mg per day) a month But my friend took some and I was low so yea, I needed more. Just tooday after being able to get more I started to up the dose to 25mg ephedrine 3x per day and yea I'm feelin great! I used to take 1 dose at 6:30AM and an other at 3:30PM but felt like sh!t at like 1PM. Today I took 1 at 6:30AM an other at 11AM and an other at 4PM and I feel great, cracked out but great. Hope fully ill be able to sleep today!

Lol

i think its time to buy a new friend

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya just make him go buy them if you can't no problem. Honestly for the people in the pharmacy a guy buying a few boxes is the least of their cares. If you brought up like 10 they may have questions. haha

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine or pseudophed? I didnt think they sold ephedrine anymore.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the sell ephedrine hcl as a bronchodilation medication that is behoind the counter at Pharmacies. It cant be sold as a weight loss supp is what was banned. I think there is a limit on Pseudoephedrine as well though as its easy to make meth with....or so i have read.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ya the sell ephedrine hcl as a bronchodilation medication that is behoind the counter at Pharmacies. It cant be sold as a weight loss supp is what was banned. I think there is a limit on Pseudoephedrine as well though as its easy to make meth with....or so i have read.
Dang, thats news. Thanks.

queloque

Awards
So do all the Pharmacies use the same database when you buy things like Bronkaid. if you buy from one CVS do they know at another one, or if you buy from one CVS and you buy Bronkaid from a Walgreen, do they know about the CVS purchase?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've purchased from a few different CVS stores and all they did was WRITE it in a book. There was no database when I worked there two years ago nor was there one when I purchased the last time...just paper copies that nobody cared about, lol. They might start to take note if you come in every month and buy the limit each time, but I doubt it.

Why are you worried about this? :crackhead:

Just messing with you!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do all the Pharmacies use the same database when you buy things like Bronkaid. if you buy from one CVS do they know at another one, or if you buy from one CVS and you buy Bronkaid from a Walgreen, do they know about the CVS purchase?
I believe technically there is supposed to be a data base or what would be the point? I know at least at walgreens she took my ID and typed things in to some computer program. If I get a job in the Pharmacy like I am supposed this summer I will let you know for sure lol

killfat

killfat

Awards
Even if they wrote your name down and kept it. Bfd. As long as you're not using it to make illegal drugs, then where's the hassle? You're using it for something else and not for the means of getting high or breaking the law so let them write down whatever. I wouldn't worry about it. I would love for some DEA agent to show up at my house, I would so totally sue them for boatloads of money when they break into my room and see me on the treadmill.

DavidWebb

Awards
pure ephedrine is readily available, no need to f with guaffenessin.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pure ephedrine is readily available, no need to f with guaffenessin.
elaborate? Just curious since Bronkaid/Primatine is cheap and effective. Not sure why we'd look for another option?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i cant find pure Ephedrine online unless its expensive as all hell

Even at full dose (75mg a day, you dont really need to be going over that) you should only have to be buying a box of primatene once every 10 days

hillbilly_210

Awards
Yeah i cant find pure Ephedrine online unless its expensive as all hell

Even at full dose (75mg a day, you dont really need to be going over that) you should only have to be buying a box of primatene once every 10 days
I know a place on-line to buy it, you have to submit 2 forms of ID though. Anybody wants the link pm me.

-HB-

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Thats still more expensive than buying Primatene though. Primatene is 60 tabs for around 8 dollars... the tabs are 12.5mg... so if you are taking 25mg doses you have 30 doses.

on that site for 34 doses of 25mg E without the Guaifenesin is $25.49

or with the Guaifenesin its still $16.95 for only 24 doses

Plus shipping... so you can see why buying Primatene or the walgreens version is much more cost efficient

hillbilly_210

Awards
I agree, but some people don't like taking the Guaifenesin, that site gives ya that option. but yes it is more $$$

-HB-

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, but some people don't like taking the Guaifenesin, that site gives ya that option. but yes it is more $$$
-HB-
what's problematic with Guaifenesin for some people? Then again, maybe I like it since I had some mild asthma as a kid???

hillbilly_210

Awards
what's problematic with Guaifenesin for some people? Then again, maybe I like it since I had some mild asthma as a kid???
Nothing problematic with it that i'm aware of. Guaifenesin is an expectorant, it loosens phlegm and increases the lubrication of your lungs allowing for a productive cough and decreased chest congestion. It is used to reduce chest congestion caused by the common cold, infections, or allergies.

It's just some people don't like to take medication that they don't need.

-HB-

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
You should be able to purchase two boxes of bronkaid in a day, twice a month. If you were buying primatene these numbers should be doubled since there is only about half the active in one tablet.

Jironboard

Awards
I saw bronkaid on the shelf of my drugstore yesterday- couldn't believe it-snapped up the two boxes. must depend on your state.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah most drugstores should have it. Alot of people dont know where to look and when they do find it they feel like they are buying some illicit drug or something afraid to take it to the counter lol. I have never once been asked what I was buying it for.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Only would sell me pseudoephedrine at my Wal-Mart.
Really? Wierd... I guess once in awhile you might get super employee that takes his position overly serious lol. Ive never even had anyone ask what its for, I just figure if they did ask I would say I use it when I have minor asthma.

hmmm cant win em all I guess! You can try walgreens as well, I think their brand which is pretty much a clone of primatene was a bit cheaper

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll check that out. I had to sign a register electronically too. Right now i take Goody's powder.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
As another addition you can find one called Bronkaid at Rite Aid Walgreens and CVS but you just need to show your id thats all. I know another local nutrition shop around here that sells Vasopro which is also another product. Good luck

lpflyer88

Awards
anybody have good experience with the walgreen's brand? I'm sure it's reliable and I know what it has in it... just looking for a personal testimony

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I didnt know they had a wallgreens brand of eph whats it called?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Yea the wallgreens ones good.

But any out notice that the wallgreens one is a lil smaller of a tab then the name brand? Even though it says it has the same amount of everything the name brand has? But the you still feel all cracked out ether way. Lol

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. Anyone send me a link to the walgreen brand eph. I am assuming its a bronchiladotor or whatevere ^_^ so what is it 25 mg of Sulfate or HCL? I am trying to search there brand. I usually use bronkaid but if walgreens is stronger I will use theirs.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Try wallgreens.com

And yea I think it is hcl? But don't know for sure can find any empty boxes right now.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Primatene says "12.5mg Ephedrine hcl, USP (or UCP or soemthing like that)" or something like that and the walgreens brand just says 12.5mg Ephedrine Hcl

not sure what that extra usp/ucp or whatever it is

im on the walgreens brand right now and its working awesome

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any difference between the hcl and sulfate versions?

...eh, that's probably a lame question, isn't it? :crackhead:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing problematic with it that i'm aware of. Guaifenesin is an expectorant, it loosens phlegm and increases the lubrication of your lungs allowing for a productive cough and decreased chest congestion. It is used to reduce chest congestion caused by the common cold, infections, or allergies.

It's just some people don't like to take medication that they don't need.

-HB-
And you do realize that Primatene tabs are designed and marketed to be utilized as an adjunct for asthma treatment - not for purposes of propagating fatloss, right?

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol my teammate who took ephedrin had to jack off between every period to keep his heart from stopping lol kinda like the guy in crank lol

hillbilly_210

Awards
And you do realize that Primatene tabs are designed and marketed to be utilized as an adjunct for asthma treatment - not for purposes of propagating fatloss, right?
Yes i do bro, Just saying that there is an alternative way to get ephedrine (also marketed for asthma) without Guaifenesin & that some people don't like taking 2 medications if ya only want the benefit that one of them has to offer.

-HB-

Autobody

Awards
Friend works at CVS, they scan your license, at my walgreens they dont scan but make me sign something and copy my number. Pretty sure he said a local detective walks in about once a month and copies their list to track meth. Nothing to worry about unless your name pops up a lot in a short period of time I think you would be fine.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I've thought about picking up some of this at my local drugstores, but I've heard your name and how much you purchase goes onto a list... or am I thinking of sterile syringes? Maybe both? I guess it depends on your state, though, too.