Bodybuilding and Xanax

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    opiates are such a confidence booster for me.. instead of making me tired and drowsy i feel great and uppey.. if i take 4 percs befofre i go out for the night.. i will get laid.. i know this.. i get so lovey and touchey feely with every girl, it makes me the most loving happy person.. plus i get the biggest dope boners and can **** for hours
    Agreed. I also get great lifts in the gym when I'm on opiates like norco cuz I don't feel pain. However, probably not good for the liver at all.


  2. Benzos are highly adictive guys. Be careful.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    opiates are such a confidence booster for me.. instead of making me tired and drowsy i feel great and uppey.. if i take 4 percs befofre i go out for the night.. i will get laid.. i know this.. i get so lovey and touchey feely with every girl, it makes me the most loving happy person.. plus i get the biggest dope boners and can **** for hours

    haha AMEN TO THAT, nothing in the world like a few 500/10s and cute little thang after a long gruesome leg day. Yeah I know 95% of the board prob shook there head after reading this but hey guess were just livin young and fast brother

    I'm back from a longggg nap!

  4. I,ve taken xanax on and off for years for occasional anxiety, but about four months ago I started have full blown anxiety/panic attacks, went to the ER twice, thought I was having a heart attack, with high BP and racing heart rate. Doc went through five different meds to get my BP down, finally found the right combo and that helped with my anxiety, still had some so went to counselor/Doc and she put me on Klonopin during the day and xanax at night if needed, I feel ALOT better and have started to get my life back, I stopped going to gym for four months and had one infection after another and lost 15 lbs in found months prior to getting on these meds, so they have helped me alot along with counseling. Now the not so great effect is I have very little interest in sex and I,ve been on TRT for two years and things in that area have been great, and when
    I do have sex I can go forever an that is unusual for me as well. My regular Doc gave me some Viagra samples and I am a machine in the sack now, anyone know why the Klonopin decreases sex drive so much????

  5. What kind of impact do all these benzo's like neetra,xanax,domicum and dxm/ codeine have on muscle gain? Been hooked on to these recently, helped me losss tons of fat, any impact on muscle gains? I know my internal's are getting pretty screwed...
    •   
       


  6. Ive used Valium for several weeks at a time when I was younger and my metabolism was off the chain to put on weight....slows your metabolism, allowing calories to stick if you are a hardgainer. It was a little hard the first few days to keep from falling asleep but after that i put on 8 lbs of "weight" in about 20 days....because I was skinny to begin with the "puffy-bloat-food weight" looked really good...the only side effect I remember was my short term memory started to get screwed up, couldnt remember where I put my keys, things like that.

  7. All benzos are muscle relaxers. Not convenient for a bodybuilder... Occasional use shouldnt hurt though
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

  8. I took Xanax regularly for a couple years in high school when I very first started lifting. Sometimes I'd take upwards of 10bars in a night. Messes you up that's for sure. Nights ill never remember. They are dangerous though. I crashed my car into a telephone pole on them and shattered my cheek bone and eye socket. Not to mention totaled my first car. And now 6 years later still in debt from the med bills.... But as far muscle building effects I think there are none. Just might take away from your training if used recreationally and not just for sleep.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigD61093 View Post
    I took Xanax regularly for a couple years in high school when I very first started lifting. Sometimes I'd take upwards of 10bars in a night. Messes you up that's for sure. Nights ill never remember. They are dangerous though. I crashed my car into a telephone pole on them and shattered my cheek bone and eye socket. Not to mention totaled my first car. And now 6 years later still in debt from the med bills.... But as far muscle building effects I think there are none. Just might take away from your training if used recreationally and not just for sleep.
    4 mg of rivotril and a j of dro a couple years back almost got my ass run over hahaha! near death experience right there.
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ashe555 View Post
    What kind of impact do all these benzo's like neetra,xanax,domicum and dxm/ codeine have on muscle gain? Been hooked on to these recently, helped me losss tons of fat, any impact on muscle gains? I know my internal's are getting pretty screwed...
    Umm dxm and codeine are not benzos, codeine's an opiate and well dextromethorphan is more chemically close to ketamine and phencycladine(PCP) not sure what they're classified as but they're def not benzodiazepines. Benzos are gaba agonists while dxm, K, and PCP are nmda antagonists.
    The Swole Stoner

  11. Holy thread bump
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  12. Yeah I didn't notice the start date
    The Swole Stoner
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. xanax with orals?
    By fireworkz788 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:49 AM
  2. Xanax and Superdrol
    By maxxx88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. xanax and spawn u already know
    By odysseus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 07:55 PM
  4. Chimp given Xanax mauls woman
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Log in
Log in