best supplement/herb for relaxation

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ok i was just wondering whats the best supplement or herb that i can use every so often to just relax and chill out? use to be a pretty big druggie but now that ive been lifting for a while and off drugs i want to find something that wont hinder my progress. ive tried kratom...didnt like it. use to like brownies but dont like the green much anymore. i heard one person on here combined melting point, l tyrosine, and DLPA and felt good off it. other ideas were phenibut or kanna. im pretty interested in both of those.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
So far I love phenibut...I use it sparingly...no more than twice per week as I'm afraid the withdrawls...with phenibut it relaxes me quite a bit and gives me very deep restful sleep...and the day after is awesome...I'm in a great mood that whole day...I've ran it at up to 3g in a single dose and never had any hangover symptoms like some people complain about...

The newest thing I have tried is RPN's Strange: Ecstasy shots...these were cool...you can find my review of them in the Strange thread in the RPN forum...

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kava kava extract. i also like the sleepy time tea they sell at HEB, Walmart, etc.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
kava kava extract. i also like the sleepy time tea they sell at HEB, Walmart, etc.
be aware this stuff taste terrible.....you have to take it and make it into a drink...its ****ing disgusting...prob the worst tasting thing ive eve had in my life...just a lil fyi

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-theanine , gaba, phenibut and the relaxing teas. chamole or something like that.

Phenibut is the strongest out of all of these.

Kanna is more a euphoric feeling than a relaxing herb isnt it...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, Bacopa is HIGHLY underrated to relax. Kills anxiety too. CHILLLLLs you out++

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used to take Bacopa. maybe ...

Best way is just keep stress low. Mediation if needed, deep breathing, going out in nature,sex, some sunshine,

dizdabiz

Awards
Valarian root in single doses is good for that calming relaxed feel during daytime and double dosed at night time sends you to the land of fluffy pillows and easy dreams....:smokin::smokin:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Valarian root in single doses is good for that calming relaxed feel during daytime and double dosed at night time sends you to the land of fluffy pillows and easy dreams....:smokin::smokin:
what mg ?

never tried this heard of it though the years for sleep..also heard contradicting stuff about it

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what mg ?

never tried this heard of it though the years for sleep..also heard contradicting stuff about it
me too.. (about the contradicting)

melatonin owns it though, powerful antioxidant too

dizdabiz

Awards
Well the ones i used were 425mg for the day and doubled that to 850mg for sleep and it worked for me long term ( about 6 months or so without building a tolerence and without any addicting factors) What contradicting factors did you hear about? Melatonin is not sold in the uk so i cant comment about that but ive heard great things about it.

Here read this,especially about the bit that it can sedate an agitaded person and stimulate someone that is fatigued, im guessing that by stimulate they mean energywise and not sexually,(unfortunately) lol! Another thing is picture a hobo that has'nt washed his feet in 6 years and has just stepped in a mixture of old cheese,rhino sweat and pig sh!t and you'll have an idea of what these caps smell of (washing your hands after taking one is mandatory) unless you want the unholy scent of an unwashed crackwhore on your fingers? Oh yeah one more thing......i hope you dont live in a heavily rat and cat area! read the bottom of the link and you'll see why!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_root

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
be aware this stuff taste terrible.....you have to take it and make it into a drink...its ****ing disgusting...prob the worst tasting thing ive eve had in my life...just a lil fyi
you think so? try putin kratom powder in your mouth lmao. THATS nasty bro. i found that combo i was talking about. it was vpx meltdown, 750mg of DLPA and 250mg or so of L-Tyrosine. i think i might go pick up some meltdown today since i am cutting.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
L-theanine , gaba, phenibut and the relaxing teas. chamole or something like that.

Phenibut is the strongest out of all of these.

Kanna is more a euphoric feeling than a relaxing herb isnt it...
well maybe i should say im looking for euphoria and mood lift. to me, thats chillin out haha. i was looking at those shot drinks by RPN. looks interesting

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
you think so? try putin kratom powder in your mouth lmao. THATS nasty bro. i found that combo i was talking about. it was vpx meltdown, 750mg of DLPA and 250mg or so of L-Tyrosine. i think i might go pick up some meltdown today since i am cutting.
Yeah...at least the extract i had....it was almost impossible to choke down...i just opt for some kush now...few tokes and your right where you need to be...keeps the anxiety at bay

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
use to be a huge fan of the green. but ive upped the cardio big time. im trying to cut and im sure smoking wouldnt be a good idea haha...but it would be nice

iRishous

Awards
Blue Lotus is great for relaxation especially with alcohol. If you don't want to smoke it you can steep it in some wine and drink that.

cmc

cmc

Awards
what mg ?

A company called Nature's Way makes a product called Silent Night. Contains Valerian, hops and skullcap. I've had some sitting around but have never tried it. I'll take some tonight and let you guys know how it is.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue Lotus is great for relaxation especially with alcohol. If you don't want to smoke it you can steep it in some wine and drink that.
Blue lotus is psychoactive if Im not mistaken.

cmc

cmc

Awards
I took the recomended dosage of the Silent Night--4 capsules. The smell and taste were like that of hay or grass....not so pleasant. It didn't "knock me out" or make me feel any sleepier than I normally would be. Yesterday was my rest day as well so it was a good evening to try them as physical activity would not have been a factor in determining myself being tired. I will up the dosage tonight and see if there are any changes.

I did do some shoveling this am and still have to go to the gym. I'll take a nap to offset any tiredness so when I take the higher dosage it is off a wide awake status.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I took the recomended dosage of the Silent Night--4 capsules. The smell and taste were like that of hay or grass....not so pleasant. It didn't "knock me out" or make me feel any sleepier than I normally would be. Yesterday was my rest day as well so it was a good evening to try them as physical activity would not have been a factor in determining myself being tired. I will up the dosage tonight and see if there are any changes.

I did do some shoveling this am and still have to go to the gym. I'll take a nap to offset any tiredness so when I take the higher dosage it is off a wide awake status.
thanks for the feedback.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
if all you're worried about with weed is its effect on cardio, I would suggest getting a vaporizer or a bong. I've never noticed any negative effects, even when I smoked like a chimney. I ran a 2:05 800 one track meet in high school while I was high. I was smoking every day then...as long as you train it doesn't have a huge effect. Just my 2 cents.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if all you're worried about with weed is its effect on cardio, I would suggest getting a vaporizer or a bong. I've never noticed any negative effects, even when I smoked like a chimney. I ran a 2:05 800 one track meet in high school while I was high. I was smoking every day then...as long as you train it doesn't have a huge effect. Just my 2 cents.
As much as I disagree with some of Americans drug laws (and theres many cool psyco-active ledic things that are legal) I obey the law.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I understand that stance completely, and I certainly don't believe that weed is harmless, but I was just saying as far as cardio goes, a few hits of cannabis a day won't have a huge effect in the first 10 years or so as long as you train hard.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
ok i was just wondering whats the best supplement or herb that i can use every so often to just relax and chill out? use to be a pretty big druggie but now that ive been lifting for a while and off drugs i want to find something that wont hinder my progress. ive tried kratom...didnt like it. use to like brownies but dont like the green much anymore. i heard one person on here combined melting point, l tyrosine, and DLPA and felt good off it. other ideas were phenibut or kanna. im pretty interested in both of those.
i personally like the ECA. it give you a great workout plus when you get off it you get a nice buzz that lasts for a few hours. also, try taking it with geranamine. i know these arent mood enhancers they just work well.

now that i remember, vitamin water does and still might make a drink called B relax. i heard that works pretty good too.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
hey man...im a step ahead now...i think i stated b4 i love herb....so i finally broke down and ordered me a vaporwarez vape...pretty stoked to get it. of course theres other options but you cant beat the taste of dank herb and the high off a vape or edibles(if you really wanna get trucked up).....hahaha get a bong? thats gotta be the worst. i have pretty big lungs and i can destroy them with a bong. not a good choice. vape is the way to go, or if you just want to smoke bubbler would be a better choice. i had a chance to smoke out of my friends the other day..it was SO smooth with HUGE hits, and no coughing on virgin lungs

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
that's what i meant by bong...water bong where you pull the stem out (I think this is what you mean by bubbler...that's what we call it)...you can't even feel the smoke go in your lungs, then you blow out a HUGE hit. gravity bongs do hurt your lungs though.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i know what a bong is...lol. im talkin about a bubbler...hand pipe with water in it. bongs totally different

cmc

cmc

Awards

I upped the dosage. No effect on sleepiness. The product did not work for me AT ALL.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...at least the extract i had....it was almost impossible to choke down...i just opt for some kush now...few tokes and your right where you need to be...keeps the anxiety at bay
The best tonic is chronic :D

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what your looking for. Are you looking for relaxed but awake or are you looking for relaxed and drowsy? Many things will slow you down but also make you tired and groggy.