best supplement/herb for relaxation
- 03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
now that i remember, vitamin water does and still might make a drink called B relax. i heard that works pretty good too.
- 03-05-2009, 02:02 PM
03-05-2009, 04:51 PM
that's what i meant by bong...water bong where you pull the stem out (I think this is what you mean by bubbler...that's what we call it)...you can't even feel the smoke go in your lungs, then you blow out a HUGE hit. gravity bongs do hurt your lungs though.
03-05-2009, 04:57 PM
i know what a bong is...lol. im talkin about a bubbler...hand pipe with water in it. bongs totally different
03-05-2009, 06:11 PM
04-19-2010, 12:05 PM
04-19-2010, 02:34 PM
05-01-2010, 01:50 PM
It depends on what your looking for. Are you looking for relaxed but awake or are you looking for relaxed and drowsy? Many things will slow you down but also make you tired and groggy.
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
05-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rob112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 08-08-2013, 02:07 AM
- By emiliozapata in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-19-2013, 07:53 PM
- By AllPump3dUp in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 08-12-2012, 12:11 AM
- By avalenzi in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM
- By crpav in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2007, 06:24 PM