OTC Cut w/o Caffeine?

Massdog05

Awards
are there any decent otc's for cutting that don't include caffeine as an ingredient?

caffeine never bothered me until a cycle of lipo6x, but now anytime i drink coffee my head reels as i come down a couple hours later.

i'm looking to shed some fat on a cutting cycle, and wanted to add a sup in to help out, but everything i've found has caffeine in it or is some sort or herbal junk with questionable potency.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I guess this got missed because of where it is - anyway - Look into DCP - stim free and great reviews!
Might look into forskolin also...

Good luck!

elabor

elabor

Awards
Some people like Controlled Labs REDuction PM. I enjoyed the sample I used and it is stim free. Not sure why Controlled Labs insists on loading all their products with artificial colors though. I definitely wouldn't take any of their products for very long because artificial colors are not something you want to be taking everyday. You can always recap into normal gelcaps.

bboyflash

Awards
recreate has very little caff. in it but i hear great things

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
DCP is unbelievable. My wife has lost 10 lbs and 3% bf in the last month with very little change in diet and she wasn't fat to begin with at 5' 6" 134lbs.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
DCP is unbelievable. My wife has lost 10 lbs and 3% bf in the last month with very little change in diet and she wasn't fat to begin with at 5' 6" 134lbs.
Sorry I'm not up with the Acro. What is DCP?