Low vitamin D
- 01-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Low vitamin D
I recently had blood work done and my doctor sent me a script for 50,000iu of vitamin d. I was at school at the time and did not speak with my doctor. She wants me to take it once a week for 12 weeks and then have my blood work taken again. My diet has been very clean, currently working with Scivation on the cut diet, which has made this a surprise. Has anyone else dealt with this? I'm a pretty young guy so this was kind of a shock.
- 01-31-2009, 07:06 PM
01-31-2009, 07:28 PM
01-31-2009, 07:31 PM
i'd say moderate since its the winter. In the summer I am always outside. I could get more. would tanning booths have similar effects to be outside? I have never done it but if it would help ill go for it.
01-31-2009, 07:33 PM
I think for now you should take the Vitamins. It does happen in people who are generally healthy. It's sometimes due to genes but, also like the other post said, it could be due to lack of sun exposure.
The supplement won't be too bad as long as you stick to it then your body will produce it regularly later on.
01-31-2009, 07:37 PM
01-31-2009, 10:50 PM
01-31-2009, 11:09 PM
02-02-2009, 09:55 AM
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM
02-08-2009, 03:40 PM
03-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TxM22 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 02-25-2015, 02:20 PM
- By MidwestBeast in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 55Last Post: 07-02-2012, 03:54 PM
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:42 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM