- 01-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Since it is impossible to get answers on where to get gear I'll ask a simple one.
I need to lose weight (was thinking winstrol but can't find legit sources).
I am 40, I workout regularly, not a powerlifter or bodybuilder buy any means. I had back surgery three years ago so running is out of the question. I do cardio three times a week (30 mins+). I lift two to three times a week. I do a full body workout, 4 sets of 12-15.
I watch what I eat however age is a bitch and my metabolism isn't what it was 20 years ago. My post workout drink is a whey protien shake with oatmeal.
What OTC gear do you recommend to cut stubborn weight.
- 01-27-2009, 05:26 PM
85mg Baby Aspirin.
two times, three times max a day.NSCA - CSCS
01-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By loftus44 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2009, 07:17 PM
- By liftw8t in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:34 AM
- By AM07 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:31 AM
- By James Howlett in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2006, 09:13 AM
- By FitModel in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2006, 03:47 AM