What to take against Fatigue

IC1999

Awards
He there guys and gals,

let me introduce myself first, I'm from Holland and I'm 27 years old. I've been lifting for about 2 years 3 till 5 times a week. after having done a second small pulse cycle of havoc (2cycle out of 1 bottle) I still feel a bit weak when I come out of bed, not really well rested even after 9 hours of sleep (and the cycle was about 2 months ago). for the rest I feel fine it's just the fatigue I want to get rid of.

My question, is there a good supplement that could help me with that ?

thanx in advance!

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
You should post this in the Post Cycle Therapy forum.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, try to stay away from stimulants and look into other things like SAMe and NADH. These things are great in PCT as well since SAMe supports the liver and both products help fight depression and support a positive mood. They will both give you energy as well. Do some research on them.

Have you done a proper PCT w/ a serm after this cycle?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your sleeping to much? 9 hours may be a bit much. I'd feel groggy if i slept for 9 hours. 7 and a half is my sweet spot! :)

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyrosine- precursor of epinephrine, noradrenaline and dopamine.
Huperzine A- acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, raises acetylcholine levels.

cpiend4765

Awards
What helps with fatigure in the morning? Even after lengthy sleep i still wake up tired after a lifting day.

IC1999

Awards
thanx for the replies guys, sorry if posted in the wrong section!
I haven't done pct because it was said that it wasn't needed when doing a pulse cycle.
I do have 6oxo, but I heard that people where getting lethargic/fatigue from it, so it doesn't seem the way to go. To be honest I don't want to touch stuff like hormones etc anymore, just want to lift weights and feel fit. But at this point most of the time i don't feel fit. I don't feel like crap but definitely not fit. I might just try out the 6oxo what do you guys think ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No PCT, even in a pulse cycle it is needed. I would say there is a chance that your tired because of your test levels being low? I would run a PCT and see if you bounce back.

IC1999

Awards
Thanx for the reply crader, you think 6oxo will do ? regards

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the reply crader, you think 6oxo will do ? regards

I'm not sure it would be enough, however at this point being 3 months out of the cycle anything is better than nothing. I would get something to boost your natural test and you can use the 6 -OXO and see how you feel.

Maybe get some bloodwork to see exactly what it is you need to fix.

IC1999

Awards
Thanx, I decided to try the 6oxo and see what comes from that. I want to avoid having bloodwork done but if it stays ike this I might do it anyway.

thanx anyway and I'll let you know how things turn out.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, try to stay away from stimulants and look into other things like SAMe and NADH. These things are great in PCT as well since SAMe supports the liver and both products help fight depression and support a positive mood. They will both give you energy as well. Do some research on them.

Have you done a proper PCT w/ a serm after this cycle?
Not a new guy to supplaments but new to the acronyms. What does SAMe, and NADH stand for ? I had the same problem on my last PH cycle mood droped off the map

briancogs888

Awards
Caffeine will make you feel more energized, but I usually go for something that actually gives me energy. Rhodiola is a plant supplement that, according to one study I saw in the JADA, increases ATP production by about 25%.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
cocaine will do the trick lol, no just get sum vitamins in you, maybe some coffee and yes a pct now is better than not doing anything about this man so definately do that

StephenSavage

Awards
I still feel a bit weak when I come out of bed, not really well rested even after 9 hours of sleep (and the cycle was about 2 months ago). for the rest I feel fine it's just the fatigue I want to get rid of.
Im always groggy in the morning and have a hard shaking off all that dream goo from an intense dream cycle...:18:

If your not IMO start taking a full spectrum B vitamin 3x ed
A must for any athlete to stay energized
Pretty much dirt cheap
I drink a cup or 2 of milk w/ protien and slurp down some cold cottage cheese

If your looking along the lines of bang for your buck

Cold shower always does tha trick

d3lia1987

d3lia1987

Awards
cocaine will do the trick lol, no just get sum vitamins in you, maybe some coffee and yes a pct now is better than not doing anything about this man so definately do that
Cocaine for fatigue? lol.

You mean meth or other amphetamines.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not a new guy to supplaments but new to the acronyms. What does SAMe, and NADH stand for ? I had the same problem on my last PH cycle mood droped off the map

SAMe is S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine

NADH is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

They are great for many uses. What's great about them is they serve many functions. They both directly aid the creation of neurotransmitters. They both help increase cellular energy. SAMe is also good for the liver, joints and more. They naturally provide energy and act as anti-depressants without the problems of most pharmaceuticals.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Zinc helps alot when getting to sleep after a HEAVY lifting day. Your body is depleted of Zinc when you exert yourself. I wake up every morning feeling rested. When I forget to take it, I wake up weak and achey

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine will make you feel more energized, but I usually go for something that actually gives me energy. Rhodiola is a plant supplement that, according to one study I saw in the JADA, increases ATP production by about 25%.
Fatigue - your cortisol might have been too high for too long. Have a cortisol test - saliva preferably and check it against the blood level.

Adaptagens, Rhodiolia is one, ginger, liquorice, there is several products that might help. Supplement section for details.

I don't think this guy needs SAMe to be honest but I could be wrong.