middle of pct. been up for 3 days!

  1. middle of pct. been up for 3 days!


    my question is being in pct of an epi cycle(30/40/50/40/30, pct is PCS, bulk ATD, massfx, pslin, cellmass) am i allowed to take any sleep aids? i dont want to mess chemically with the pct. i need help fast i feel like hell.


  2. i take otc sleep aids during pct sometimes never effected me

  3. Phenibut should help and ZMK I wouldnt go over 700mg of the Phen. SHould relax you and help you. Take some meletonin too.1-3 mg a night. I take several and sleep like a baby.
    •   
       


  4. Ive never tried this but it looks like a standup product that i intend trying- soon myself!

    ALRI venom-lean-dreams-60-tabs (couldnt leave a link,this site sells it)

    good luck!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Phenibut should help and ZMK I wouldnt go over 700mg of the Phen. SHould relax you and help you. Take some meletonin too.1-3 mg a night. I take several and sleep like a baby.
    I would not recommend taking PHEN and Melatonin together.
    You could suffice with 1mg of Melatonin.

    Regardless, taking a sleep aid isn't going to be detrimental during PCT.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I would not recommend taking PHEN and Melatonin together.
    You could suffice with 1mg of Melatonin.

    Regardless, taking a sleep aid isn't going to be detrimental during PCT.
    agreed, mel. and phen together one or the other. mel. can be bought at a local drug store or food store.....you want help quick.....go to CVS or whereever and buy mel.

  7. That is crazy! I have never had a sleeping problem like that.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    agreed, mel. and phen together one or the other. mel.
    I've done it, not too bad. Melatonin is overated imo. Not very effective for people with insomnia.

    Phenibut at 1 gram if want to ensure a solid night of sleep. 700mg may only relax you somewhat. 1-1.5 grams should knock you out all night. Take it early in the evening, and don't take it often.

  9. smoke a blunt!!! turn on a movie or two. after you come down i gaurantee youll be hungry and be wanting to take a nap.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:47 AM
  2. middle of pct, havnt slept in 3 days!
    By hondizzle420 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 07:12 PM
  3. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
  5. Going On Vacation Middle Of Pct ?'s
    By sfearl1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Log in
Log in