sus500

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

sus500

hey, I was gettin ready to start a cycle of the sus500. bought three bottles,and found out that progesterone related gyno is a real possibility. I would only be taking 2 pills a day and only use it for about4-6weeks. I've heard that you can take cabergoline with it, but I'm not sure how to cycle that in, and I really would prefer to just use the stuff without alot of extra crap. can anyone shed some light on my darkness?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  70 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

Thumbs up

well..I have been on the sus500 the second time now and it's a very good product.. from my experience I would say its quite androgenic but then again no side effects..just oily skin and nothing else..no gyno I wld say even if you are prone to it..strength went high and gained some weight ..about 10 pounds..(ofcourse I have reduced the cardio..so maybe tht has contributed to the weight gain as well) and hardening effect was noticeable.. very nice gains in quality muscle...no water retention and no joints issues whatsoever.. thats the best part of this...the only thing am concerned in my hair...I feel am prone to Balding and feel the itch on my scalp ..but nizoral helps with tht if done regulary...say three times every 2 weeks..
    also used No Explode for a preworkout kick..
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  70 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%

btw..forgot to mention..am taking only 2 caps per day..one am and another in the evening.. with food tht is.. let me knw if you have any questions.. thnx..
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.82%

I am a previous sus500 user. We're talking about GET SUS500 right? I took up to 5 caps/day at the most. Ultimately I gained 15 lbs and the vasc was incredible for me. However it aggrevated my nipples. Got a little puff going on that I haven't gotten rid of. This was around nov. of 07.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

i know a guy who is hooked on that stuff, has been taking it for 8 weeks at 6 per day.... not in the least bit a good idea.
    probably a very bad idea. but you cant tell him anything.

anyway, you should re post in the steroid forum, youll get more responses there.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.55%

hey im new to this kind of stuff since all i do is play sports and do exercises to help me in the games/matches, but now since i needa get bigger i heard of sus, but isnt that a steroid that has negative sideeffects?! plus does it show up on drug tests?! i want to get bigger but no steroids als because i want kids some day and i love my boys down there, too, amongst other thigns that can go wrong. please help clarify my ignorance to this product and if you can please--- which HGH should i invest in?! i heard somatomax, somnidren gh, powerfull, and some other things could help, but what should i really use?! please help me. thanks in adv.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    hey im new to this kind of stuff since all i do is play sports and do exercises to help me in the games/matches, but now since i needa get bigger i heard of sus, but isnt that a steroid that has negative sideeffects?! plus does it show up on drug tests?! i want to get bigger but no steroids als because i want kids some day and i love my boys down there, too, amongst other thigns that can go wrong. please help clarify my ignorance to this product and if you can please--- which HGH should i invest in?! i heard somatomax, somnidren gh, powerfull, and some other things could help, but what should i really use?! please help me. thanks in adv.
    dude people gave you advice. Using a steroid like this is not smart with your experience.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    you will get bigger from eating and reading. give it a try
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.22%

I've done two cycles of SUS500 and had positive experiences both times. There are some side effects, by the 6th week my nuts had shrunk up, killed my libido by the 4th week (I did 8 week cycles at 5 pills/day). No gyno, got some mild back and chest acne (Im 41 years old, so that was a little unusual and definitely related to the SUS500) I'm off cycle right now and am planning on running another cycle in a few weeks.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.22%

Oh, so you wont think Im crazy for running a third cycle even though I experienced temporary nut shrinkage. The gains I had were fantastic while on the SUS500. Got me over ever plateau that I had been stuck at on most lifts. Gained about 15 pounds during the 8 week cycle and the majority of it appears to be LBM rather than fat. I've been off cycle for 4 weeks and have lost 3 pounds of the 15 that I gained, so that's not too bad in my opinion.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.67%

I did a cycle of sus at 3 pills a day. I had great gains in strength and weight. More strength though. My only complaint is that they dont break down the content per compound. The bottle has the combined milligrams of all three compounds

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for Sus500
    By racerx1389 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. PCT after SUS500
    By xtakecov3rx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. SD + Sus500...
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3