Evomuse Nerve Restore is our deal of the day!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yet to use it but i find that formula to be quite innovative

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ordered my own before this deal dropped unfortunately but really looking forward to it.

Twice this price is worth it if it helps. I held out for feedback and all the feedback I did see was great so I pulled the trigger.

At this price AM should be considering it strongly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered my own before this deal dropped unfortunately but really looking forward to it.

Twice this price is worth it if it helps. I held out for feedback and all the feedback I did see was great so I pulled the trigger.

At this price AM should be considering it strongly
Have you used it yet?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse has been coming up with a lot of innovative stuff the last year or so - nice to see a company trying to go beyond the basics & take some chances.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree which is why i hope orbit continues to bring them in high stock.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my own before this deal dropped unfortunately but really looking forward to it.Twice this price is worth it if it helps. I held out for feedback and all the feedback I did see was great so I pulled the trigger.At this price AM should be considering it strongly
I hate when that happens, i tend to buy stuff right before they go on a fat sale, what bad fortune i have with sales lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you used it yet?
Hasn't arrived. Should be today or tomorrow and I'm poppin some pills as soon as it gets here lol my CNS is beat up from abuse.

After seeing logs on here from members like EBF Inc I have high hopes

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hasn't arrived. Should be today or tomorrow and I'm poppin some pills as soon as it gets here lol my CNS is beat up from abuse.

After seeing logs on here from members like EBF Inc I have high hopes
Yeah I go through phases - been enjoying a decent amount of caff lately, but nowhere near as much as I've used in the past at times. I virtually never do, but any old time if I need to I can go train on a drop of a hat without taking any kind of supps preworkout. My tolerance got to a point where I really had to just pull back & learn to cultivate an attitude of toughness. At the end of the day, I had to decide that I wanted to train, & taking 3 scoops of anything can't give you that drive to conquer. Sure was nice when I could start using a single scoop of whatever & it felt better than 3 scoops before.

Def important to recharge the tolerances every once in a while.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate when that happens, i tend to buy stuff right before they go on a fat sale, what bad fortune i have with sales lol
Lol been lucky lately. But I think we can all relate to making a big order & then - BAM! there's a big sale next day on products you wanted.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Lol been lucky lately. But I think we can all relate to making a big order & then - BAM! there's a big sale next day on products you wanted.
it happens to me too ofren though lol

Banned
Awards
Yeah I go through phases - been enjoying a decent amount of caff lately, but nowhere near as much as I've used in the past at times. I virtually never do, but any old time if I need to I can go train on a drop of a hat without taking any kind of supps preworkout. My tolerance got to a point where I really had to just pull back & learn to cultivate an attitude of toughness. At the end of the day, I had to decide that I wanted to train, & taking 3 scoops of anything can't give you that drive to conquer. Sure was nice when I could start using a single scoop of whatever & it felt better than 3 scoops before. Def important to recharge the tolerances every once in a while.
Very true

Most of all heavily rely on pre workouts to motivate an or sike us out to get that killer instinct which in return makes us feel weak or mentally messes with us when we don't have it and go train

Double edged sword

I went thru a phase I was crazy stimmed out to go train to the point I had to overdose the powders

I think I burned my body up cause one day to the next I got a crazy panic attack and the next day I couldn't even drink a cup of coffee without feeling crazy and on edge of an attack

Had to go no stim for a long time
Caff free coffees and green tea even got me anxious lmao

Now after a while I slowly introduced a cup of joe and felt good

Now I drink one in the morning and one cup of joe before training

So far so good

I want to eventually introduce my body to a pre workout start low and slowly increaae to see where my sweet spot is but haven't yet

Either way during my no stim stint it was tough in the beginning mentally I felt weaker and it affected me physically

Had to re train myself to not need a stim to train and eventually it worked

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is more common than you know. Like you said, work yourself up slow. When I try a new preWO drink I always start w/ the lowest dose, sometimes lower. When I'm ready I just bump it up slow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
there is so many factors that come into play when it comes to stil tolerance especially for those who use hormonal supps due to the drastic change in brain chemistry.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very true. And some stronger oral compounds can really promote intense lethargy, which can take a big edge off your stim tolerance in a jiffy if you're not careful.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yup, when liver and cholesterol are off, energy goes downhill.