Need help on mobile site...

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the life of me I can't find where to add in "discount codes" during checkout. Using IPhone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the life of me I can't find where to add in "discount codes" during checkout. Using IPhone.
On checkout page there's a gift voucher, coupon code entry bar. I've used my iphone for a couple orders and it's definitely there, so good luck and let me know if you're still having trouble!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
On checkout page there's a gift voucher, coupon code entry bar. I've used my iphone for a couple orders and it's definitely there, so good luck and let me know if you're still having trouble!
2nded. It's there - I believe in you OP!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got it now. You gotta click on the "order summary" and it drops down for ya. Cool... Thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got it now. You gotta click on the "order summary" and it drops down for ya. Cool... Thanks.
Glad you got some sweet discounts for the best deals - we appreciate you ordering with us!!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Don't forget to come back and check often for frequent great promotions.