Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Buuuuuut I guarantee the amentoflavone in Conqu3r Demigod Edition will absolutely increase your power. It's startling really, like the first time you use creatine. Prob better honestly.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Buuuuuut I guarantee the amentoflavone in Conqu3r Demigod Edition will absolutely increase your power. It's startling really, like the first time you use creatine. Prob better honestly.
You finally tried amento?

I missed this!

<3 amento

Load up at your meet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You finally tried amento?

I missed this!

<3 amento

Load up at your meet
Never used the Analyzed (heard great things) but ran a tub of Katana and was amazed. Just finished a tub of PES's High Volume before starting E9 and it was equally as strong - already got another tub here and taking it every day this week really.

I've heard App Nut's Uncut was good for noticeable strength as well, so it's safe to say everything out there w/ it in it is legit. I've used 2 tubs of OG Conqu3r so I can only imagine how good it is w/ the Amento in it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to stock up!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are A LOT if deals rolling right now, all of them posted in the promo section

If you didn't already know this that means you're not on our mailing list

Shame on you ;)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Great deal. Stocking up on some sup3r pct. And tudca. Great company loved cycling them

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Their TUDCA is dope for sure. Awesome value.
Ran it during EPI cycle. Loved it!! Well I ran amir1care pro. But it has tudca in it hahah

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran it during EPI cycle. Loved it!! Well I ran amir1care pro. But it has tudca in it hahah
I have a bottle of ar1macare from a previous orbit order, can't wait to run it. Conqu3r DG is off the hook with all that amento = pure beast mode! OL has a solid line.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of ar1macare from a previous orbit order, can't wait to run it. Conqu3r DG is off the hook with all that amento = pure beast mode! OL has a solid line.
Amento is like magic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there still away to get some epi argh!
Not exactly legally in the U.S. lol; I'm sure it's easy enough to find if you look in the right places but it is a scheduled compound now here, FWIW.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orbit always has great sales on Olympus Labs ...where I got all my stash.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit always has great sales on Olympus Labs ...where I got all my stash.
probably the fastest shipping to Canada you will find

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this still an active deal?
Yes indeed - just checked it. A big bottle of TUDCA is $48.44 with coupon - which is an awesome deal. That stuff is excellent btw. And pick up a tub or 2 of Conqu3r if you order. Thank me later.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles of DermaStrength t/d is $85.00 - perfect for about 8wks of pumps. Dries superfast as well (I stacked it with Ep1c in PCT after October and put 5-10lbs on my big lifts after 12wks off cycle).

wrathman10

Awards
2 bottles of DermaStrength t/d is $85.00 - perfect for about 8wks of pumps. Dries superfast as well (I stacked it with Ep1c in PCT after October and put 5-10lbs on my big lifts after 12wks off cycle).
Thank you for the update.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Code still works!!! SWEET!