Taggers Supplement List

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey all, just making this thread so I can share what supplements I am taking. Give you a little look into my dosages.

Just finished THE1 by Olympus Labs.
Started at 75mg and ended at 150mg.
Conclusion: 100mg to 125mg is the sweet spot, 150mg was more toxic than the benefits were.

DermaFURY: Perfect amount for me was 2 pumps. Great **** there. Insane vision in the gym.

Now finishing Fury and just added in Osta at 20mg. Will run until I get back from vacation and then add in Nolva for PCT.

Will keep running Osta but run it at 10mg.

Staples...

L-Glutamine: 5 to 10 grams.
Vitamin C: 4 grams.
Fish Oil: 3 Grams
Multi: 2 Pills
AR1MACARE PRO: 4 Pills (only on cycle)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, just making this thread so I can share what supplements I am taking. Give you a little look into my dosages.

Just finished THE1 by Olympus Labs.
Started at 75mg and ended at 150mg.
Conclusion: 100mg to 125mg is the sweet spot, 150mg was more toxic than the benefits were.

DermaFURY: Perfect amount for me was 2 pumps. Great **** there. Insane vision in the gym.

Now finishing Fury and just added in Osta at 20mg. Will run until I get back from vacation and then add in Nolva for PCT.

Will keep running Osta but run it at 10mg.

Staples...

L-Glutamine: 5 to 10 grams.
Vitamin C: 4 grams.
Fish Oil: 3 Grams
Multi: 2 Pills
AR1MACARE PRO: 4 Pills (only on cycle)
Dope! How did THE1 treat you? Glad you liked DermaFury man! That's awesome! DermaFury was great **** huh???? That's great news!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Nice for sleeping sound as well
Awesome to know! I definitely need sleep help sometimes!
Dope! How did THE1 treat you? Glad you liked DermaFury man! That's awesome! DermaFury was great **** huh???? That's great news!
THE1 was awesome! I posted a review video on YouTube for THE1.

Fury was damn awesome! It great for my cut. Really like both compounds. I'm really excited to run DMZ and Tr3st from you all!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Nimbus Abyss Unparalleled for some sleep help mang oh and Growth Factor XT. :)

That's legit about those 2 man! Hell yeah, definitely let me know when you start running your DMZ stack

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sleep aid I would go with G8 by FINAFLEX.

Nothing beats that one for sleep aid in my opinion.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Check out Nimbus Abyss Unparalleled for some sleep help mang oh and Growth Factor XT. :)

That's legit about those 2 man! Hell yeah, definitely let me know when you start running your DMZ stack
I definitely will do!
For sleep aid I would go with G8 by FINAFLEX.

Nothing beats that one for sleep aid in my opinion.
I'm hoping I get picked for a log opportunity for G8!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I was so exhausted/sleepy all day yesterday. Was falling asleep to a movie w/ the gal in bed last night at midnight. Took ~.35mg of Melatonin and a 500mg cap of Phenibut....woke up feeling like a new man this morning after 9 hours and 45min STRAIGHT with not a single waking. Couldn't believe it. Time to kick some ass.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Man I was so exhausted/sleepy all day yesterday. Was falling asleep to a movie w/ the gal in bed last night at midnight. Took ~.35mg of Melatonin and a 500mg cap of Phenibut....woke up feeling like a new man this morning after 9 hours and 45min STRAIGHT with not a single waking. Couldn't believe it. Time to kick some ass.
Hell yah! I need to try Phenibut... I really do.

I did get picked to log G8 by Finaflex so I am really hoping that helps me sleep like a baby. Melatonin has worked some but I am looking for a game changer haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yah! I need to try Phenibut... I really do.

I did get picked to log G8 by Finaflex so I am really hoping that helps me sleep like a baby. Melatonin has worked some but I am looking for a game changer haha.
Oh you'll be in heaven. Takes like a badass country-time lemonade. If it's too sweet, just add more water til you get it perfect. The main driver, I believe, in G8 is phenibut (and why you'll build a tolerance and should take multiple offnights/wk to keep it effective), so that's why I have the bulk caps. Po' boy G8. But there's more goodies going on in FF's brew, and if you're dieting the awesome drink feels like a cheat honestly. And it's pretty cheap for all the servings, truthfully.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh you'll be in heaven. Takes like a badass country-time lemonade. If it's too sweet, just add more water til you get it perfect. The main driver, I believe, in G8 is phenibut (and why you'll build a tolerance and should take multiple offnights/wk to keep it effective), so that's why I have the bulk caps. Po' boy G8. But there's more goodies going on in FF's brew, and if you're dieting the awesome drink feels like a cheat honestly. And it's pretty cheap for all the servings, truthfully.
I'm flipping excited for this stuff haha!!!

I'll be officially starting my log when I get back from vacation.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
sometimes it gives smooth wakeful energy, there is no telling how it will hit me.
I'd be down with smooth wakeful energy Lol.

I always wake up feeling like a train hit me.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Can't wait to get this G8!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get this G8!
I'm excited for you. It's no miracle, but I'll be darned if you don't enjoy using it. It makes a palpable difference in recovery, provided you give yourself the time to get the sleep in. Take it and try to get up 5 hours later and you're gonna be dying to call in slck so you can keep drooling away :684:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm excited for you. It's no miracle, but I'll be darned if you don't enjoy using it. It makes a palpable difference in recovery, provided you give yourself the time to get the sleep in. Take it and try to get up 5 hours later and you're gonna be dying to call in slck so you can keep drooling away :684:
Lmao, awesome! I get like 10 hours of sleep a night as is.

I think I have some adrenal fatigue going on too. Always get tired around 1 or so.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, awesome! I get like 10 hours of sleep a night as is. I think I have some adrenal fatigue going on too. Always get tired around 1 or so.
I will just leave this Adrenosurge here for those that have adrenal fatigue.

image-1582504793.jpg

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I will just leave this Adrenosurge here for those that have adrenal fatigue.

View attachment 108503
Haha thanks dude!

Edit..

I just looked into it more and I WILL be buying this product.

Do you think I can take it synergistically with stimulants?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks dude!

Edit..

I just looked into it more and I WILL be buying this product.

Do you think I can take it synergistically with stimulants?
yes u could run it with stims but i know most will use it while off stims

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd use it off stims. I'm pretty sure it takes only a week or so to lower your tolerance to stims(caffeine) so occasionally being off cleans up your receptors.

jaces

jaces

Awards
I'd use it off stims. I'm pretty sure it takes only a week or so to lower your tolerance to stims(caffeine) so occasionally being off cleans up your receptors.
True ,, but most wl benifit frm a 2-4 wek detox ,, I do this after every cut and bulk cycle ,, it helps to give the body a rest ,,

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
True ,, but most wl benifit frm a 2-4 wek detox ,, I do this after every cut and bulk cycle ,, it helps to give the body a rest ,,
You take this product with your detox?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There is no time for rest for the wicked :D
Of course longer duration would be better for cleaning up the house(receptors), many people go for a full month

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Of course longer duration would be better for cleaning up the house(receptors), many people go for a full month
True that. I'll have to do that when I don't have school Lol.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha lol ,, I dnt stop going to the gym but just dnt drink any sups or alcahol for that peroid

jaces

jaces

Awards
You take this product with your detox?
Haha no my man I live in south africa were u have a beter chance of geting steroids and weed than good sups ,, but I drink 8 cups of tea and use a adrenal flush suplement

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Maybe send some diamonds over here in exchange for supps? :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My cup of coffee keeps getting bigger at work in the mornings lately....probably a good 20oz of the black stuff today over an hour and a half. Haven't been that high in quite a long time. Probably time to peel it back some :(

jaces

jaces

Awards
My cup of coffee keeps getting bigger at work in the mornings lately....probably a good 20oz of the black stuff today over an hour and a half. Haven't been that high in quite a long time. Probably time to peel it back some :(
I dnt thnk it has that much cafein in it ?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I used to drink monsters like it was my religion, so you should be fineeeeeee lol. I quit that monster life tho, almost checked into the ER

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I used to drink monsters like it was my religion, so you should be fineeeeeee lol. I quit that monster life tho, almost checked into the ER
Lol mine is RedBull during drill weekends.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
monster does taste pretty good, but kickstart is where its at lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes going on at orbit? Have a buddy wanting some msten and tren

Sorry for derail

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any discount codes going on at orbit? Have a buddy wanting some msten and tren

Sorry for derail
I think Olympus Labs products are still %25 off with coupon code OLYMPUS25

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes the discount is still ongoing

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Guys, I tried G8 last night and wow.. Just simply amazing.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha no problem man. I laughed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dnt thnk it has that much cafein in it ?
You're looking around 80mg for the "average" strength/brew of 6oz coffee. So 20 oz, especially if it's brewed decently strong, is gonna be on average 300mg in one pop, although a cup of coffee can vary wildly in actual caffeine content cup to cup. Caffeine anhydrous provides more CNS stimulation than tea/coffee based natural caffeine, mg for mg, but 300mg natty caff just to start spinning wrenches in the morning is a bit unnecessary (or should be). Like taking a preworkout just to get out of bed, then a real preworkout in the evening to go move some iron.

Could be a lot worse, but I could do with less as well I figure.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Did it make you a true believer? :)
Yah man it did. Even took it last night for the Army and got like 5 hours of sleep. Felt like I slept for 10.