leaking td trest

bigead

bigead

Awards
Hi

I just received my order and the dermatrest had the pump installed and leaked all over and is half empty. The transform and other product are fine. Why was the pump installed, it didnt come that way from the other vendor?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi I just received my order and the dermatrest had the pump installed and leaked all over and is half empty. The transform and other product are fine. Why was the pump installed, it didnt come that way from the other vendor?
OL initially shipped all TD's with the pump installed, I would throw an email to our customer service to see if something can be done

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi

I just received my order and the dermatrest had the pump installed and leaked all over and is half empty. The transform and other product are fine. Why was the pump installed, it didnt come that way from the other vendor?
Ordered some TransFORM a month or so back and it came w/ the pump installed like D2L mentioned. But yours must have gotten bumped in shipping to set the plunger off/trigger it. Very sorry to hear this brother, definitely shoot our CS an email. You should hear from them Monday at the latest; they're super prompt!