Lecheek Nutrition Speed x3 is our deal of the day!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably the only product with yohimbine in it that I've actually enjoyed. But you will sweat on this baby, for sure!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Probably the only product with yohimbine in it that I've actually enjoyed. But you will sweat on this baby, for sure!
Sweet you've run it, was looking for some feedback as that price is sweet if it's good.

Could you compare the stim to another product or caffeine amount as a reference point?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet you've run it, was looking for some feedback as that price is sweet if it's good.

Could you compare the stim to another product or caffeine amount as a reference point?
It's been awhile, but if I had to compare in hindsight - like my Methyldrene 25 ECA for sweats & a light flush, which is there but very tolerable. Very good focus/drive. It's on the stimmy end of the spectrum for my tastes, but I always used the full 1 scoop recommendation (tried others, & 1 scoop was the sweetspot). Mixes & tastes great (raspberry lemonade), tons of servings per tub.

Feels like 300mg of quality caff plus focus/euphoria like DMAE would provide. Like Lit Up.

Hyde recommended.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually I think I have an old review written on here.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lecheek seems to be gaining more popularity as of this year, their supps must be of quality.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lecheek seems to be gaining more popularity as of this year, their supps must be of quality.
I like about half their stuff. AD3 PCT is a good arimistane/ldopa product, SpeedX3 is good, I really like the new Amp stuff I've used & people say theirs is g2g, & Hyper T2 is pretty clean yohimbine (again, Lecheek is like the only company w/ yohimbine that works ok with me, besides Alphaburn). The OxyECA that had DMAA in it is the finest appetite suppressant I've ever had the pleasure of using. But the Black I don't like, & their cycle support I don't like the profile.

I like that they keep trying to improve & grow - the new lax/1ad product is pretty cool to me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like about half their stuff. AD3 PCT is a good arimistane/ldopa product, SpeedX3 is good, I really like the new Amp stuff I've used & people say theirs is g2g, & Hyper T2 is pretty clean yohimbine (again, Lecheek is like the only company w/ yohimbine that works ok with me, besides Alphaburn). The OxyECA that had DMAA in it is the finest appetite suppressant I've ever had the pleasure of using. But the Black I don't like, & their cycle support I don't like the profile.

I like that they keep trying to improve & grow - the new lax/1ad product is pretty cool to me.
i wish AMP did not have such quick tolerance as i do not use stims everyday and yet caffeine, 1,3 and others always hit me well but AMP died off on me, shame.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i wish AMP did not have such quick tolerance as i do not use stims everyday and yet caffeine, 1,3 and others always hit me well but AMP died off on me, shame.
Did you use the straight AMP or the AMPilean?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ampilean and other amp products
Heard a lot of positive surrounding Ampilean; I know some complained that it doesn't last as long as they'd like, but no one seemed to dislike the effects.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Heard a lot of positive surrounding Ampilean; I know some complained that it doesn't last as long as they'd like, but no one seemed to dislike the effects.
yes its a very solid stim but after a few uses, the body seems to gain tolerance to it