When will strive cherry limeade be back in stock?

Shocker279

Awards
I've already used the apple melon and have been wanting to try the cherry limeade cause I've heard that it tastes better. It's sold out at nutraplanet and at another retailer I use.

GaresTaylan

Awards
Bump for answers

GaresTaylan

Awards
Does Omega not monitor their section of the forum? I emailed customer service asking about it on their site as well and didn't receive a response.

Shocker279

Awards
Yeah I guess not. Oh well, I went with another product.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for not seeing this sooner.

Unfortunately, Ajinomoto still has a production hold on their amino acids...for what specific reason they will not tell me. So that means that Strive Cherry Limeaide will be out of stock for at least another month or so while while get everything with our suppliers straightened out. :(

GaresTaylan

Awards
I apologize for not seeing this sooner.

Unfortunately, Ajinomoto still has a production hold on their amino acids...for what specific reason they will not tell me. So that means that Strive Cherry Limeaide will be out of stock for at least another month or so while while get everything with our suppliers straightened out. :(
Thanks!

Paulhal

Paulhal

Awards
PredatorNutrition has it in stock, I ordered a tub just a few days ago! Can't wait for it to come! :)

GaresTaylan

Awards
PredatorNutrition has it in stock, I ordered a tub just a few days ago! Can't wait for it to come! :)
Nice. Hope it works out well for you. Way too expensive for those of us in the USA tho.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, Ajinomoto still is not producing the BCAA's. I am being told hopefully by the end of August.