Strive Observations

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Stuff looks awesome but very expensive.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stuff looks awesome but very expensive.
    I hear ya but quality is rarely cheap.
    :blindfold:
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stuff looks awesome but very expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I hear ya but quality is rarely cheap.
    a little spendy, yes...but, there are very few cGMP products that compare on effectiveness and price. lately, I've been trying to stick with products that are produced cGMP and find the quality to be superior, but the price is a little higher. But, it gives me more confidence with what I'm putting in my body.

4. Tell you a little about the quality of ingredients going into Strive...

Ajinomoto refuses to sell their material not only if it fails their stringent purity standards, but also they will not start selling it again until they can determine why it was not up to par. Makes for longer wait times, but lets you know you are getting truly the best aminos possible.

5. I've been on Strive for a couple of weeks and really like what I'm seeing ... I'm not feeling like the gas tank is empty at the end of my workouts, recovery between sets has been a lot better than when I was on Xtend, and I'm going up on weight or reps on nearly every set of my power/muscle/burn routine
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Tell you a little about the quality of ingredients going into Strive...

Ajinomoto refuses to sell their material not only if it fails their stringent purity standards, but also they will not start selling it again until they can determine why it was not up to par. Makes for longer wait times, but lets you know you are getting truly the best aminos possible.
    Is that what's going on with Ajipure amino's??! Been trying to find bulk L-Leucine for a while now.
    :blindfold:

7. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Tell you a little about the quality of ingredients going into Strive...

What about LCLT ? Where is it from ??

8. We could not come to an agreement with Lonza to purchase theirs (we can barely use 1/10 of a would-be needed order).

However, unlike the Ajinomoto aminos and PeptoPro protein, they claim no superior manufacturing process, or for that matter, end product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omega Sports STRIVE/FlashOver [Sample] VIDEO Review
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM
  2. omega strive this wed?
    By phantom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 11:48 PM