Strive gets an A++++ - AnabolicMinds.com

Strive gets an A++++

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Strive gets an A++++

Got mine today and put on 10lbs of muscle with first serving. Not really but taste is really good. I am really picky when it comes to taste of about everything supplement wise. I get up at 4a.m. to go to gym. I have to take thyroid meds and cannot eat solid food for at least an hour. Most preworkouts make me feel like I am going to puke that early on an empty stomach and most shakes gag me that early, except for xf lemon cream pie. But to make a long story short, this stuff taste great and no aftertaste. Dissolves pretty well also. I got teh apple melon or whatever and am going to pick up the cherry limeade tomorrow

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear. Mine is in postal limbo still... *^*
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

yeah post office sent mine to wrong place and had to re route it
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know what is going on with mine. The tracking said it was delivered yesterday and nothing. Now it said today and still nothing. WTF!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds awesome i'm looking to pick mine up after christmas i need to wait i have some many BCAA's stock piled at the moment.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Board Sponsor

Ahhh yeeeahhhh.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Couple workouts with Strive and I am thinking very good things here. I am taking myself to blowing chunks from pushing so hard and the soreness just does not seem to happen. It lets you go further than usual and accomplishes the recovery as well. Job well done Custom!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

I am a week in and recovery is great, really minimizes my soreness and helps me get through my 5a.m. cardio sessions
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many servings are you guys using? Can you guys compare to any other intras on the market?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    How many servings are you guys using? Can you guys compare to any other intras on the market?
    2 servings for me and I was basically a BCAAs/water/oat starch intra user so I can't help you there.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

hows it compare to bcaas then?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

I currently just use one scoop and I am 245lbs. I used extend or powershock most of the time, but think strive taste better and seems to help recovery more
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Same for me^^ I have been tearing it up with the weights, to the point of puking, and there isn't any soreness. i would have been sore before.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I currently just use one scoop and I am 245lbs. I used extend or powershock most of the time, but think strive taste better and seems to help recovery more
    How much xtend did you use?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I was throwing 3-4 scoops of Xtend into my intra mix.

Similar Forum Threads

1. omega strive this wed?
    By phantom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:47 AM