Ultima back in stock?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I should be shipping out today or Monday and it will be back ta the Planet by Wednesday or Thursday.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Why does it seem like there are always issues with keeping Ultima in stock? And i dont want to hear "Ohhh its cause it always sells out so fast" lol... Are there legitimate issues with production or the procurment of manufacturing materials or is it a distriubtion problem? Its kind of testing my faith in the company..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, it actually does sell very well. ;)

And two, yes, making enough Trinitine is always an issue, so much so that we temporarily had to discontinue the Trinitine caps.

Three, there is currently a world-wide shortage on beta-alanine. It put us about a month behind schedule.

Four, sometimes because we're dealing with a bit more obscure ingredients, they are not always immediately available and I am at the mercy of other manufacturers to get them made and shipped out in a timely manner.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a sample of Ultima.. I am looking for a non stim pre workout. . I do not mind the price I just want to make sure it will not mess up my gut.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a sample of Ultima.. I am looking for a non stim pre workout. . I do not mind the price I just want to make sure it will not mess up my gut.
just curious but what are you typically sensitive to?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, we do not have any samples available. Hopefully we will in the near future, though.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
thank you.. i will just buy a tub.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome price right now with the 4th of july sale

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I just order it I want too see...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully in about a week. The Beta-Alanine shortage is still really hurting us.

ultima88

Awards
Bump. Any idea when we can expect Ultima back in stock?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It may be before the end of February this time.

There has been material shortages like crazy and a few of the ingredients we need were completely not available for a bit, so it pushed the release back a bit further than usual.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have love this stuff and alot... can you folks give us disco of we buy 5 or more I am just tired of running out

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps one of our retails will take you up on that offer. For now, sports nutrition online still may have some.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
thank you

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some from bb. Yeah I know, but o don't give a sh t.want your gonna think.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
only got half a tub left :( hope I can find some more of my new favorite preworkout and the only creatine supplement that I've ever responded to before I run out. yall need a bigger factory or something.

on another note I've noticed that the gms doesn't dissolve very well is there something i can mix it with to make it more soluble because I really don't like having to scrape it out with a spoon after I drink it. props on the taste to, although I was expecting more of a mountain dew flavor not sunkist orange soda lol still pretty damn tasty :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We shipped out Ultima to NutraPlanet today.

We removed the GMS some time ago and it mixes great now.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correction -$23.95 :D
That is INSANE! I couldn't pass up grabbing two tubs at 28 a pop...if the price stays there any longer I might have to give in and get a couple more. :eek:

laforge86

Awards
That is INSANE! I couldn't pass up grabbing two tubs at 28 a pop...if the price stays there any longer I might have to give in and get a couple more. :eek:
That site has a working 5% discount code too. Google it.

laforge86

Awards
That site has a working 5% off discount code too. Google it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established