Ultima batch differences and discrepancies

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey Custom, I just finished a tub of Ultima (batch expiring 11/12) and the taste was so much better than the beta I had first tried. The color was also more pinkish yellow. I just started another tub that I bought with the PLCAR stack (batch expiring 12/12) and I noticed a few things. The color is much more orange and the flavor seems to be much stronger than my last tub. Also the scoop has a much shorter handle. I like the longer handle for when the tub gets low!

Thankfully the effects are the same, which is to say incredible but I was wondering if there were slight formulation or flavoring tweaks between batches? Thanks!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we have been working on the flavor with every batch made, hoping to dial it in a bit more.

We've also changed the formulation slightly, three times I believe now, between the beta and the latest version. Basically, we have tried to create the most effective formula with flexible dosing protocols in mind and to tweak something here or there to get a little something extra out of the formula.

Ultima will always be a "work in progress" and will continue to evolve with new data, customer feedback and new developments in ingredients.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we have been working on the flavor with every batch made, hoping to dial it in a bit more.

We've also changed the formulation slightly, three times I believe now, between the beta and the latest version. Basically, we have tried to create the most effective formula with flexible dosing protocols in mind and to tweak something here or there to get a little something extra out of the formula.

Ultima will always be a "work in progress" and will continue to evolve with new data, customer feedback and new developments in ingredients.
Good to know, thanks! JMHO, the flavoring was as good as any batch I've tried (Exp 11/12). And this might sound stupid but the long handle scoop is def preferred with the tall tubs. Other than that, keep up the great work Matt. Ultima is unequalled and I'm really excited to see what Strive's all about