T-Force,DAA,Trinitine stack!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Guys I am using this stack now on a cut-recomp and the strenght is going up and up ,this Omega products rock!!!:bling:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I was off for a week due to the flu but last thursday a felt better and started loading my supplements,went to the gym friday and my strenght still went up a bit,later on I will add a AI to keep strogen down.
Today ,I did my back-biceps and cardio workout and felt great!!strenght and stamina were great..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my legs workout today and felt strong ,with 315lbs squats and 900lbs leg press ,plus otherexercises and I just can tell that I am feeling good on this!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I did my chest,triceps workout and still increase my weights by 10% ,and the libido is still super high,I hope to bench 315 lbs on this !!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was back ,biceps,cardio;today was legs and felt so good!!
10 reps 315lbs 4 sets
10 reps 275lbs 4 sets
8 reps 800 lbs 4 sets
leg extensions,calves, and some traps work,felt so good!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today is chest and tris day and I am feeling good ,hope to hit at least 1 PR ,the way I am dosing this is:
First thing in the morning 3 grams of omega bulk DAA and 2 caps of T-force then 8 hours another 2 caps of t-force ,and 45 minutes before my workout 3 caps of trinitine,I will post my numbers later..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well ,I hit a pr on my bench press I just add 20 pounds on this stack ,so this is really working for me,Omega delivers solid products this is a not and sponsored log,I using this on my own ,I am close to 40 years old anf we no need of prohormes yet ,I am happy that i still gaining strenght!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Legs workout today and felt great,just ran out of DAA and still have some t-force ,i am going to add some AI for the strogen this might raise ,but so far no problems!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well ,I hit a pr on my bench press I just add 20 pounds on this stack ,so this is really working for me,Omega delivers solid products this is a not and sponsored log,I using this on my own ,I am close to 40 years old anf we no need of prohormes yet ,I am happy that i still gaining strenght!!
Very nice!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Other note is that i am more vascular too!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my chest ans triceps workout yesterday and i just increase my reps,feel good today and fully recover,today is my back ,biceps workout!,just this week ran out of DAA and problably i will ran out of T-force ,but i will rest this for 4 weeks ,and then do this stack again for sure!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my back and biceps workout and felt good ,today I just ran before breakfast to burn some fat,tomorrow will be legs ,hope to break some Prs.,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have an awesome workout got a pr on squats and felt great thru this one,this was not a regular log ,I just wanted to let the forum readers ,that this stack of Omega products deliver great results,hope this is help from someone>>