The Ultimate Ultima Stack!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
For quite a long time now we've been talking about the upcoming Carnitine product that will be designed to stack with Ultima.

While that is still a bit out, you can, for a very short time, experience a glimpse of what it will be like.

Soon, at the Planet, we will have a Ultima + Propionyl Carnitine + Carnitine Tartrate stack available at a nicely discounted price!

Results will be absolutely off the hook as synergy is given a whole new meaning.

:afro:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am already on trinitine and ***odia,i will buy this too!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
NIICE! Been wanting to try this stack for a while now. What brand will the carnitines be under?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
very nice-people are gonna jump on this-PLCAR is near impossible to find, will be awesome to have it back-and from what Dr.Wells has stated, will have amazing synergy with Ultima

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sick! I'm gonna keep an eye out for this

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered a platinum stack plus some lclt. I also have some alcar. how much of each would be good to add to the ultima?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

There has been a pretty decent number of these stacks purchased. Would love to see some feedback.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

There has been a pretty decent number of these stacks purchased. Would love to see some feedback.
Just received my package today! :dance:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine today and will be mixing it with nutra DAA and am running HCG/bridge/toco8/endo amp/ sustain along with it. I could either run a seperate mini log or perhaps edit the title of my ongoing log and add in this stack. I am sooo tired of being tired and depending on stims so I really hope this stuff is as good as it's been made out to be. LMK what you guys would prefer (hopefully you will like my log and keep me in mind as a potential beta tester in the future :).

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just a word of wisdom that it is not an immediate replacement for stims...there may be a week or most likely two of your body re-adjusting to life without stims. When you finally do reach a homeostasis, that is where Ultima seriously picks up and shines brightly.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I must say that I am thoroughly pleased with Ultima. I combine it with a scoop of Protocol and 1 gram of PLCAR. I mix the Protocol and PLCAR together. After consuming the mix, I take a half of a scoop of Ultima and keep it under my tongue and allow it to dissolve.
Within 10 mins. I feel focused and clear. The only real way for me to put it is "ready". I have been using this combo for a week, and have noted improvements in concentration and verbal acuity. All and all very impressed. Curious as to what piracetam and some choline bitartrate would do....

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam was to be part of the original formula, but questions with its compliance to DHSEA made up have to drop it. Basically, it would work extremely well with Ultima.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
been on it for a week-lovn the effects. Feel refreshed all day, and wake up so easily in the mornings. So many possible good additions go well with Ultima-any additions you are considering for future runs Custom?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam was to be part of the original formula, but questions with its compliance to DHSEA made up have to drop it. Basically, it would work extremely well with Ultima.
How much would you add of Piracetam/choline? I have bulk tubs of both and two platinum stacks and this sounds awesome!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start with the traditional dosages...1.5gm 3x day (Pira.) and double the choline (3 gms 3xday). Should begin this in the next week or so. Will update and adjust accordingly.

I am very interested in this......

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
In a way, I am kind of glad that Piracetam was not included in the final formula.

Reason being is that dosing is very person-dependent. What may be the right dose for you may put the next guy into a foggy-headed daze. The dosing seems to get more peculiar when you stack it with other nootropics.

That being said, I'd probably start with about 1.5g of Piracetam and increase slowly from there.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In a way, I am kind of glad that Piracetam was not included in the final formula.

Reason being is that dosing is very person-dependent. What may be the right dose for you may put the next guy into a foggy-headed daze. The dosing seems to get more peculiar when you stack it with other nootropics.

That being said, I'd probably start with about 1.5g of Piracetam and increase slowly from there.
K, thanks for the input.