T-Force + DAA Stacks? Who Wants Some?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a discounted stack at the Planet when T-Force is back next week?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We'll see whatever the good folks at the Planet want to run as a welcome back special. But really, I would love to start seeing DAA + Fadogia as it should be a killer stack.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll see whatever the good folks at the Planet want to run as a welcome back special. But really, I would love to start seeing DAA + Fadogia as it should be a killer stack.

with ZMA? :sad3:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA should be run w/ an AI though right?

So would it be DAA + AI + T-Force? Do you have any thoughts on adding in some of these new bulbine products?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
with ZMA? :sad3:
No, sorry.

DAA should be run w/ an AI though right?

So would it be DAA + AI + T-Force? Do you have any thoughts on adding in some of these new bulbine products?
I think some people have said DAA may raise prolactin levels, but I have yet to see feedback that would indicate it is a problem. Still, always better off safe than sorry.

I am not too familiar with the results people have been getting on the Bulbine products, but they really do look interesting.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, sorry.

I think some people have said DAA may raise prolactin levels, but I have yet to see feedback that would indicate it is a problem. Still, always better off safe than sorry.

I am not too familiar with the results people have been getting on the Bulbine products, but they really do look interesting.

Ohhh Great NO ZMA!!!!!!