new stuff

phantom

Awards
  • Established
seen the new additons to basics line with daa, green tea, cla-very nice. Also, in the coming soon section on the site, strive,pheonix and lightning! any eta on these? and will one be the carnitine complex you had in the works? cant imagine a full stack along with ultima

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info and just to say Ultima plus any of these has me pretty excited...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Lightning will be the Carnitine complex. I am pricing it out now, but I do not know yet if the formula we have on paper is feasible....

Strive will be an intra-workout product and Phoenix will be a post workout product.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Lightning will be the Carnitine complex. I am pricing it out now, but I do not know yet if the formula we have on paper is feasible....

Strive will be an intra-workout product and Phoenix will be a post workout product.
Patiently waiting for Lightning and I'm interested to see the ingredient profiles on phoenix and strive.

Is Strive going to replace One? Been meaning to try it for a while now but can't find it at my usual e-tailers.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...

I guess you could say Strive will replace ONE, yes.

It still is not in production quite yet as we're aiming for a Jan release.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...

I guess you could say Strive will replace ONE, yes.

It still is not in production quite yet as we're aiming for a Jan release.
Thanks for the response. Will be keeping an eye out for this one in the near future.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
carnitine complex.....will it include LCLT? or we looking more towards the ALCAR?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, staying true to form, I could not leave well enough alone and we're continually tweaking the BCAA product. Formula should be the balls whenever (not quite sure exactly) it is released.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Well, staying true to form, I could not leave well enough alone and we're continually tweaking the BCAA product. Formula should be the balls whenever (not quite sure exactly) it is released.
I wanna see if you can beat RPG's profile. Now get that carnitine blend out!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Knowing that many of you are getting restless, we wanted to give just a glimpse of what is to come with the new Carnitine product, and will be offering an Ultima + PLCAR + LCART stack at NutraPlanet.com, which should be available this week!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Knowing that many of you are getting restless, we wanted to give just a glimpse of what is to come with the new Carnitine product, and will be offering an Ultima + PLCAR + LCART stack at NutraPlanet.com, which should be available this week!
I am ready to add this to my t-force,DAA,trinitine stack :bling:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on this!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am requesting it is listed today. Everything is set up on the back end, we just have to make it "live".

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I am requesting it is listed today. Everything is set up on the back end, we just have to make it "live".
Great! Gotta make a final order before everything is in line for my 3 month transformation!