ULTIMA: When will it be back at the Planet?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys my Nutraplanet order is just waiting for Ultima to be back in stock? Any idea when that may happen?

Mr.50

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I really like Omega products but they seem to have a problem keep things in stock.

JayV

Banned
Awards
I really like Omega products but they seem to have a problem keep things in stock.
Yep. That is the exact reason I have moved on from their products. What good is it if you can't get it?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ultima has been very tricky because it is so insanely expensive to make, we can only make small amounts at any given time and it sells like crazy. That, and the ingredients are very hard to come by, and it creates logistical nightmares. I will say that with each production run, we are getting closer to phasing these problems out.

We're hoping to ship Ultima back to NP on Monday the 28th.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Ultima has been very tricky because it is so insanely expensive to make, we can only make small amounts at any given time and it sells like crazy. That, and the ingredients are very hard to come by, and it creates logistical nightmares. I will say that with each production run, we are getting closer to phasing these problems out.

What up Matt! Long time no see... I decided that I'm gonna attempt to completely kick caffeine, and I wanna get some of this ASAP. Got an extra stash you could sell me?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thank you for putting out a high quality non-prop formula. I have no problems recommending it to friends, since I know what is in it and what it does (and it does it well).

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
What up Matt! Long time no see... I decided that I'm gonna attempt to completely kick caffeine, and I wanna get some of this ASAP. Got an extra stash you could sell me?
Whoa! Sup mang?

Sorry, I do not have any at all right now. Waiting on the shipment to replenish my personal stash as well.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Whoa! Sup mang?

Sorry, I do not have any at all right now. Waiting on the shipment to replenish my personal stash as well.
Looks like a beautiful product you've created, kudos! :cheers:

As far as the stock on the 28th is concerned, would you recommend that I buy more than one so that its not out of stock again when I'm getting low on my first tub? Or do you anticipate a more steady supply?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As far as the stock on the 28th is concerned, would you recommend that I buy more than one so that its not out of stock again when I'm getting low on my first tub? Or do you anticipate a more steady supply?
I second this question as I would like to get some for now and later...

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
i'd like to try some as well, but i'm just stacking my post count right now

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

bump for an answer..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We're shipping out a decent amount to retailers, so we should be covered for a while.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

We've been down this road before....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We're shipping out a decent amount to retailers, so we should be covered for a while.
How is the shipping looking to Nutra for tomorrow? How soon would you envision Nutra having it "in stock"?

Mr.50

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Custom what is the update on Ultima at the Planet? Very interested in picking this up ASAP!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to starting this in a week or so Custom; I have high hopes for the new formula and hope taste is improved. Perfect timing coming out with it right now, overdo for a break from stims and Ultima should give me just what I need.