Introducing Omega Sports FlashOver

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

We've quietly been constructing a product for those people who, understandably, do not want to use ULTIMA because they do not or cannot give up stims, or they don't want to pony up $50 at one time.

As part of the Alpha Series, FlashOver is a basic-ingredient product that is designed to be a basic-necessity product for those who want maxim energy and pump out of their pre-workout product.

FlashOver

Omega Sports introduces FlashOver – a seriously potent pre-workout powerhouse.

We’re proud to unveil FlashOver as part of the Omega Sports Alpha Series. The Alpha Series represents an economical, basic approach to formulation and supplementation. Each product is scaled down to include only the most basic, proven ingredients without fluff or filler. By doing so, we are able to bring forth products with a proven track history of performance and a killer price point for budget-conscious customers. No sizzle and all steak. No fancy packaging or celebrity endorsements. No multi-patented ingredients that take tens of thousands of dollars in R&D like in ULTIMA – just proven ingredients at proven doses that, together, create an absolute firestorm of a product in FlashOver.

When constructing FlashOver, Omega Sports listened to the people. Over and over again, we herad that energy and muscle pump were by far the most important aspects when choosing a pre-workout product. So, Omega Sports went ahead and created the very strongest product possible in these regards. Where many concentrated pre-workout products deliver serious energy, they often fail at producing any kind of significant muscle pump. Not with FlashOver. With the inclusion of GMS and a seriously huge dose of Norvaline, FlashOver is guaranteed to produce the most intense muscle pumps you have every experience. Together, with serious, butt-kicking energy, FlashOver is the absolute king of the concentrated pre-workout category.

Creatine Monohydrate
Let’s face it – no other ingredient in the history of sports supplementation has more proven research behind it than creatine monohydrate. Tried and true, it is the workhorse of our industry. It works and works well at increasing strength and intense athletic output. Supplements that are non-hormonal and claim to increase strength without creatine monohydrate are simply incomplete. There is no other supplement that gives you more bang for your buck than this diamond in the rough.

Beta-Alanine
If Creatine Monohydrate is your All-Star, Beta-Alanine is the un-sung supporting hero. In the last five years, no other ingredient has received so much scrutiny – and passed with flying colors than Beta-Alanine. Working in part by increasing the buffering capacity of working muscles, Beta-Alanine allows athletes to workout harder for longer periods of time. Where before you would hit the wall, with Beta-Alanine, you can push out that one last rep. Furthermore, research shows that when combined with Creatine Mononhydrate, the effects of Beta-Alanine are greatly increased. True synergy. Possibly the best 1-2 punch in sports nutrition.

Glycerol Mono Stereate
Omega Sports was the very first company to use GMS was back in 2004. Now, virtually every company in our industry utilizing this ingredient. Why? Because it works! GMS helps to draw more fluid and nutrients into muscle cells, creating a more vascular, dense look. Also, an increase in intra-muscular fluid and nutrients translates into increased strength gains, which would logically allow an increase in true muscle mass due to an ability to continually lift more and more weight.

N-Acetyl Tyrosine
N-Acetyl Tyrosine, or NAT, is an ingredient found in many energy drinks and pre-workout products. NAT is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine, which is a precursor for the synthesis of the catecholamines epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine – which support brain function, mental acuity, alertness, possible feelings of euphoria and increased adrenaline output. Because FlashOver utilizes the acetylated version of Tyrosine, it is up to 20 times more soluable in water, as well as better absorbed and better utilized by the body than regular Tyrosine.

Phenethylamine HCL
Phenethylamine, or PEA, is the chemical found in such foods as chocolate which produce feelings of euphoria, alertness and increased attention. It is believed to work by making the brain release b-endorphin, an opioid peptide which is the driving force behind the pleasurable effects. For this reason, PEA has been dubbed “The love molecule”. When used in supplementation, PEA’s effects are virtually instantaneous, albeit short lived.

Norvaline
L-Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline works by inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations, which in turn increase circulating levels of Nitric Oxide, or NO2. NO2 is what is responsible for producing rapid and dramatic muscle pumps. Norvaline is a very expensive ingredient, and is usually severely under dosed in most products. FlashOver, however, provides a hefty dose of Norvaline for the most intense pumps of your life.

Caffeine
Let’s face it – other than creatine monohydrate, the most widely used ingredient in the sports nutrition industry is caffeine. Caffeine is somewhat of a wonder drug. Praised for its ability to increase metal alertness, cognitive ability, and even ergogenic output (strength) caffeine is a truly multi-faceted ingredient. Simply stated, any pre-workout product without caffeine is not complete.

1,3Dimethylamylamine
1,3Dimethylamylamine is a natural constitute of geranium oil, introduced to the sports nutrition industry by Patrick Arnold. 1,3Dimethylamylamine is a sympathomimetic amine, meaning it mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and kicks up alertness.

Although simple on paper, FlashOver is a seriously potent supplement. Care should be taken when using as to not overdose on its powerful ingredients. Always start with the smallest dose possible before moving up to multiple servings. FlashOver may be too intense of some users, so please proceed with caution. For those of you who can handle FlashOver, the most intense workouts of your life await.

We will be looking for testers in a different thread shortly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks simple but potent...I like that!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the lack of proprietary blends! Looks good and given its price it should be a solid addition to the line up. :cool:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Like the lack of proprietary blends! Looks good and given its price it should be a solid addition to the line up. :cool:
Agreed, unlike some other companies which are well known around here and I dig the name !!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on this custom. this looks great

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like 2 scoops will be a standard dose with more a possibility(stim tolerance affecting of course)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm was wondering why you used creatine mono in this product as opposed to Trinitine? I thought Trinitine was creatine on steroids?

Moreover, how does this product taste? I remember the old Ultima, yuck! And what about product desensitation? Most preworkout products work great the first few times then quickly loose efficacy.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This is a commodity product and we wanted to keep the cost under a certain point. That would not have been possible with Trinitine.

The taste is actually really good. May actually be a bit sweet for some people, but all in all it is good.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
How will it taste if mixed with Ultima? It has no flavor profile. Does it taste like fruit or vegetables?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It is Fruit Punch flavored. I'm not sure if that would go well with Ultima in the same glass, but it cant taste worse than V2 did. ;)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to Omega Sports!! Flashover is now number 3 at the Planet!!!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this looks good thinking of a stack of trinitine and flashover:D

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Better hurry...it's moved up to number 2 at the Planet!!! Again, congrats to Omega!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know when FlashOver will be back in stock? I wanted to place an order today but I don't want to add it to the old cart if it's gonna be a few weeks before it comes in. Thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
took my first taste of flashover today and i have to say it tastes really good.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Flashover for several weeks now and it works pretty well but I need at least three scoops to feel the stim effect. It also helps intensify the "pump" and tastes great.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
you may want to consider de-stimming for a bit if you need that much just to feel anything.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really a heavy stim user. I use stims only on workout days as needed. Stims increase my BP into the borderline area. Moreover, I take a low dose (20 mg) of DHEA daily for general health purposes. This also helps to control cortisol and adrenal fatigue.