Ultima now Available at NutraPlanet!

1. Ultima now Available at NutraPlanet!

The best product is now available at the best store. Quite fitting.

Ultima (40 servings) By: Omega Sports

2. Angry

How many units did they get, because they don't have any more stock at the moment. It's seriously like Christmas has been cancelled for me.
    •   

3. any chance on a sample of ultima being sent to me?

4. I just got another shipment out on Friday to them...we did not expect the first to go so fast!

Regarding samples, sorry; we dont have any available at the moment.

5. Glad i bought 5..lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I just got another shipment out on Friday to them...we did not expect the first to go so fast!
    Yeah, I now am starting to suspect it will be a challenge to keep enough in stock at multiple venues.

Regarding samples, sorry; we dont have any available at the moment.
    Probably better - as we have discussed in the past; without stims, what exactly is it people expect from a 1-5 serving "SILLY-PACK" (which is what I might call them unless you are at a venue like the Arnold forthcoming and can muster 30-little silly-packs; then you're talking!

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

7. Ordered mine from NP yesterday. I am in a situation and lifestyle that I am not able to eat a great deal of protein for the traditional "bodybuilder" diet, so I supplement creatine and some BCAA's daily, which seems to help. I'm considering using Ultima as a staple supplement for daily use (with a 5/2 weekly dosing scheme). Do you think this would be an effective use of the product? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

8. Yes, I certainly think it will be effective for you. You can even mix it with some of your BCAA's and sip it intra-workout of you want to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultima..who's used it?
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM