Ultima feedback thread

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Nitrates also seem to be very useful for NO/pump. Maybe Carnitine Nitrate


  2. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Nitrates also seem to be very useful for NO/pump. Maybe Carnitine Nitrate
    Or just eat a bunch of hot dogs! Ball Park Angus my favorite! LOL.
    •   
       


  3. Any word on ultima being back in stock?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy View Post
    Any word on ultima being back in stock?
    X2 I am seriously wanting to try this product. It's not even in stock at Omega sports supps.com. Any kind of ETA on Ultima?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    X2 I am seriously wanting to try this product. It's not even in stock at Omega sports supps.com. Any kind of ETA on Ultima?
    X3, I've been wanting to throw this in with my pct that started 2 weeks ago.
    •   
       


  6. Will this product ever stay on the market with out always being out of stock, or reformulated. I was just getting back into my workouts, with the help of Ultima, and now its out of stock once again.

  7. There are a lot of other good preworkout supps on the market. Why not try some of the others while you are waiting. If you want a preworkout product witout a stim try PreMax. If you like stims you might want to try RagNOrok (mild stim) or Muscle Marinade (stong stim from what I hear). I personally like one scoop of PreaMax and one scoop of Rag.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    There are a lot of other good preworkout supps on the market. Why not try some of the others while you are waiting. If you want a preworkout product witout a stim try PreMax. If you like stims you might want to try RagNOrok (mild stim) or Muscle Marinade (stong stim from what I hear). I personally like one scoop of PreaMax and one scoop of Rag.
    yea I know there are a lot of other products. I just like the ingredient profile of Ultima. They are using stuff that no other pre-workout/recovery supp has in it. I take most of the stuff in Ultima anyway but there are some that I don't and just really would like to see the effect of them all together.

    As far as buying a pre workout drink I don't really use them. I take some creatine and just bought some AAKG. If I need a kick I'll pop a caffeine pill every now and again but I try not too b/c it's a vaso constrictor. I do like pre-max 's profile too but i just really wanna try Ultima.

  9. We will not always have these issues.

    I took the liberty of having the taste drastically improved as that was the one big gripe with it. I figured 2 weeks to wait on having something actually taste half way decent was worth it. So therefore, once we get that fixed, will mean no more out of stocks in the future.

  10. I know on bb.com you mentioned there will be 5 solid additions to this version as well, can you tell us anything more on that?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I know on bb.com you mentioned there will be 5 solid additions to this version as well, can you tell us anything more on that?
    Yep, there will be 5.

  12. The new and improved version tastes great. For additional energy and a stronger pump I add a couple of scoops of Flash Over.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. ULTIMA FAQ Guide and Feedback
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in