Ultima feedback thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty stiff. We're making a few modifications while its out that should improve flavor quite a bit.
    Please tell me that it is only to the flavoring, and not the ingredient profile.

Also, do you know when it will be back in stock? I only have one tub left, and I can't see myself going back to another preWO product.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We'll be removing the GMS as well.

Hopefully should only be another 2-3 weeks.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What was the issue with the GMS...taste?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%

It does not want to dissolve.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So that is the gritty substance? It was not so bad but I can't wait to use the new version!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

By GMS I assume you are referring to Glycerol Monostearate. Doesn’t this help develop a “pump” during workouts? I love the “pump” as so do most lifters. It provides motivation if nothing else. I understand that this product is not specifically designed to potentiate the “pump” but it is a very desirable benefit. If you eliminate or reduce this products ability to produce this effect, I will be greatly disappointed. I mix Ultima in a blender and notice no grittiness at all. Moreover, Glycerol normally has a sweet flavor which would actually help enhace the flavor profile and it needs all the enhancing it can get.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So that is the gritty substance? It was not so bad but I can't wait to use the new version!!
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    By GMS I assume you are referring to Glycerol Monostearate. Doesn’t this help develop a “pump” during workouts? I love the “pump” as so do most lifters. It provides motivation if nothing else. I understand that this product is not specifically designed to potentiate the “pump” but it is a very desirable benefit. If you eliminate or reduce this products ability to produce this effect, I will be greatly disappointed. I mix Ultima in a blender and notice no grittiness at all. Moreover, Glycerol normally has a sweet flavor which would actually help enhace the flavor profile and it needs all the enhancing it can get.
    Yo are correct as well, however we have had an equal number of people vehemently wanting the GMS out of there, and really, if a product is ever going to be widely accepted on the mainstream level, it has to mix perfectly and taste like candy. We're doing our best all things considered. Plus, there's more than 1 way to skin a cat...err...deliver a pump. If you noticed our label, GMS is actually prohibited for use by the NCAA. Why, I have no idea, but that is a ton of people who would otherwise greatly benefit from the product. We'll be looking at replacing the pump effect by other means from here on out.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Correct.

We'll be looking at replacing the pump effect by other means from here on out.
    Are you looking to add in something else for the next run to replace the 'pump'?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.02%

Correct.

Yo are correct as well, however we have had an equal number of people vehemently wanting the GMS out of there, and really, if a product is ever going to be widely accepted on the mainstream level, it has to mix perfectly and taste like candy. We're doing our best all things considered. Plus, there's more than 1 way to skin a cat...err...deliver a pump. If you noticed our label, GMS is actually prohibited for use by the NCAA. Why, I have no idea, but that is a ton of people who would otherwise greatly benefit from the product. We'll be looking at replacing the pump effect by other means from here on out.
    Wow. I didnt expect this.
    Personally, I think its good news as it was actually added to the WADA prohibited list this year as well.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Correct.

Although it's expensive GPLC provides a nice pump effect and is great for overall health.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nitrates also seem to be very useful for NO/pump. Maybe Carnitine Nitrate
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.79%

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Nitrates also seem to be very useful for NO/pump. Maybe Carnitine Nitrate
    Or just eat a bunch of hot dogs! Ball Park Angus my favorite! LOL.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%

Any word on ultima being back in stock?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.71%

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy View Post
    Any word on ultima being back in stock?
    X2 I am seriously wanting to try this product. It's not even in stock at Omega sports supps.com. Any kind of ETA on Ultima?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    X2 I am seriously wanting to try this product. It's not even in stock at Omega sports supps.com. Any kind of ETA on Ultima?
    X3, I've been wanting to throw this in with my pct that started 2 weeks ago.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

Will this product ever stay on the market with out always being out of stock, or reformulated. I was just getting back into my workouts, with the help of Ultima, and now its out of stock once again.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

There are a lot of other good preworkout supps on the market. Why not try some of the others while you are waiting. If you want a preworkout product witout a stim try PreMax. If you like stims you might want to try RagNOrok (mild stim) or Muscle Marinade (stong stim from what I hear). I personally like one scoop of PreaMax and one scoop of Rag.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.71%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    There are a lot of other good preworkout supps on the market. Why not try some of the others while you are waiting. If you want a preworkout product witout a stim try PreMax. If you like stims you might want to try RagNOrok (mild stim) or Muscle Marinade (stong stim from what I hear). I personally like one scoop of PreaMax and one scoop of Rag.
    yea I know there are a lot of other products. I just like the ingredient profile of Ultima. They are using stuff that no other pre-workout/recovery supp has in it. I take most of the stuff in Ultima anyway but there are some that I don't and just really would like to see the effect of them all together.

As far as buying a pre workout drink I don't really use them. I take some creatine and just bought some AAKG. If I need a kick I'll pop a caffeine pill every now and again but I try not too b/c it's a vaso constrictor. I do like pre-max 's profile too but i just really wanna try Ultima.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%

We will not always have these issues.

I took the liberty of having the taste drastically improved as that was the one big gripe with it. I figured 2 weeks to wait on having something actually taste half way decent was worth it. So therefore, once we get that fixed, will mean no more out of stocks in the future.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know on bb.com you mentioned there will be 5 solid additions to this version as well, can you tell us anything more on that?
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I know on bb.com you mentioned there will be 5 solid additions to this version as well, can you tell us anything more on that?
    Yep, there will be 5.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

The new and improved version tastes great. For additional energy and a stronger pump I add a couple of scoops of Flash Over.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. ULTIMA FAQ Guide and Feedback
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:53 PM