Omega Sports Introduces the Core Series

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As most of you are probably aware, Omega Sports has quite a difficult time keeping our products in stock and meeting production ETA's. While I am constantly working to better the company in those regards, sometimes you just need a little something extra to plug the holes so the ship does not completely sink.

So without further adieu, I bring you The Omega Core Series.

Omega Sports® is proud to present the Omega Core Series™: A line of ultra-pure, ultra-premium grade dietary supplements that encompass only the most clinically and real-world proven ingredients. Containing no fillers, flavors or by-products, the Omega Core Series™ presents the vital building blocks to a better physique and increase athletic performance.

Initially we will be offering BCAA, Creatine Mono and Glutamine. Also in the works is a stim and pump type of product for those who do not want to go the Ultima route (yeah, crazy I know!) and also an extremely cool BCAA intra-workout product with some very exciting twists.

All of the Core Series will be available through our site and at NutraPlanet.com (and other retailers, but we all know NP is the best :)).

I know these first three are nothing new, but it does give you additional choices from a company who has been around quite some time and hopefully you have come to trust by now. Prices should be very competitive with other similar products.

And just look at that sexy bottle!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! Congratulations Matt and keep'em coming.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff..can never go wrong with having more quality supplement sources!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are these instantized, and/or produced by Ajipure?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Are these instantized, and/or produced by Ajipure?
These ones are not, but that's one of the things we're working on for the Intra-product.

Way to make me go and spoil the surprise.

:FUfinger:

:joke:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These ones are not, but that's one of the things we're working on for the Intra-product.

Way to make me go and spoil the surprise.

:FUfinger:

:joke:
:bryce:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Release date on these and price on NP?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
:D

Has anyone told you that your Omega logo looks like it is just made to be a tramp stamp? :wt:
If you remove TJ Oshie from your avatar and replace it with a picture of Pat Kane I'll answer your question. :D

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed for intra workout bcaa product.... i gotta admit that is the coolest looking container of bcaas ive ever seen

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! Like the sounds of the intra-workout. Is the carnitine add on for Ultima maybe one of these Core products?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
:D

Has anyone told you that your Omega logo looks like it is just made to be a tramp stamp? :wt:
Where do you think I get my ideas? All of them.

Release date on these and price on NP?
In the next week or so. I dont have final control over what price they set, but they should be very competitive.

Very nice! Like the sounds of the intra-workout. Is the carnitine add on for Ultima maybe one of these Core products?
No, the Carnitine will be under the regular line.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

No, the Carnitine will be under the regular line.
It def sounds like it will be cool. The intra-wo product sounds cool though, something to use with Ultima-what timeframe would you give that

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good Custom; is this just a standard 4:1:1 ratio BCAA that is flavored or unflavored? Also, can you enlighten us to how many servings per container? Curious how this stacks up to a few others I have my eye on.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing what you do for the intra-workout mix? I'm guessing this will be made with using Ultima pre. Any timeframe for this product?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
well it is in the store but looks a little pricey for the servings (unless you take half dose)

Theres another similar product about 8 bucks cheaper with a bunch more servings.

:boggled:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The idea is to get it into other stores where they dont have comparable products. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carve out your niche

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Nice product Custom. We're also looking forward to the intra-workout product. :)