AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah baby....thrilled to see this ready to go

purebred

Already purchased 2 tubs. They have us blocked @ work so I had to take the painful time consuming route and order on my Blackberry but all is well now.

Looking forward to trying this product for the first time. After all the good talk about the beta, I'm sure this new and improved Ultima supply will deliver.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked one up to try. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is on it's way. Can't wait to try this.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will trinitine be back soon?

Are the production delays with Ultima worked out?

I am really looking forward to trying it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will trinitine be back soon?

Are the production delays with Ultima worked out?

I am really looking forward to trying it.
Trinitine is on pre-sale at NP.

I bought two... :D (Ultima)

pedro321

Awards
Good to see this at last!

Grabbed 2 with the t-force deal and 1 other, so 3 all up!

Do I get a tshirt!lol j/k :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glanced quickly...no caffeine?

Sold!
Big reason for me when I purchased...can't wait to see a good alternative to caffeine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its great that its caffeine free! It really helped me stop using caffeine pre-workout and I hardly use caffeine anymore.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow guys...it just showed up on my doorstep today!! That's fast delivery.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow guys...it just showed up on my doorstep today!! That's fast delivery.
That means mine is probably waiting in my box for me..

I am looking forward to Wed's workout. :)

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order right now. Cant wait. Be nice if it ships today. The sooner I start it the better. Would be a beautiful thing to start on leg day (friday!) SWEET!

Thanks Omega. Seeing as Im the guy that almost named Omega's Burn3D over at bb.com (my suggestion was Trinity), maybe you can rush it out to me. LOL.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I bought trinitine, I was going to buy this but I only
go to the gym like 3 times a week I felt it wouldn't of been enough creatine, I'm trying to bulk/gain muscle
mass. I don't care as much about strength. Looks like an amazing product! Might buy in the future.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder to everyone:

We've never claimed ULtima to be a 1-workout wonder like many pump 'n stim mixes out there. And if you are accustomed to taking stimulants pre-workout, your body is going to need a period of adjustment to get back to normal.

Ultima is superior, however for intense min-muscle connection and focus. The endurance is unreal and the strength gains are too after about week 2. It is really important to remember that the results get better as user duration increases and really hits the sweet spot in week 2-3. We have made many believers out of this product in week three who were ready to quit after day 2 because they did not get that "amped out of my mind with amphetamines" feeling.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Heads in hands...

Yes, Matt to describe the positives of co-factor application to most is a very difficult process.

D_

AFOX

Awards
I have used it 2 times now, and I love it. I'm just getting back into training, so this stuff came out at the perfect time for me.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! Fast shipping (2 days), I was at the gym when it came so I missed my chance to use it. Tomorrow will be good as legs suck to work!!!

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
Within the next day or so from what Custom said in another thread earlier tonight.