ULTIMA Price Analysis

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and updated our spreadsheet to show what it would cost you retail if you were to try and make your homebrew Ultima.

You will notice that there are a few compounds highlighted in yellow. These are ones that I cannot find that are sold in bulk or reasonable-priced single ingredient caps, so I tried nest I could to guesstimate a retail price of bulk powder for each one. Trust me, if I took the capped price, it would be even higher. The MB12 has been extrapolated from the AOR caps, as the only bulk MB12 I could find, from Kirkman, worked out to be $500,000 per kilo, serious.

pedro321

Awards
Is this on sale from your website yet??

Any deals happening??

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have tried so hard to get bulk MB12 and it's like sourcing golden hen's teeth. lol

purebred

I've been meaning to get on this thread and check it out. The most common objection I hear from people regarding Ultima is the price. People just love to whine, don't they? Hopefully, this will help knock some sense into 'em.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well also consider it is 40 servings, to be taken only on workout days and most people workout 3-4 times per week. Do the math. Even if you do the ahem, "hardcore" dosing, you're going to be getting 4-7 weeks out of each tub or 13 or 8 weeks if single dosing!

A far cry from other products that have 30-50 servings per container, but then direct you to use 3 servings at a time and then to continue to dose it on off days as well.

Oh, how this is a huge pet peeve of mine when someone tell me, "Yeah well I can get 40 servings of product X for $25". I tell them to then go ahead and buy it...let me know when you run through the entire tub in 1 week. Sheesh.

Think people!

purebred

If Ultima isn't supposed to be taken in a shaker cup, how is it supposed to be consumed? I had difficulty mixing it up yesterday--is there maybe a link to a log which might reference how to consume Ultima? It's been so long since I've read the logs that I haven't the slightest clue how to go about this lol.

Forgive me for sounding like a complete knucklehead.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
A shaker is fine...just give it a few shakes, let some of the pressure out, a few shakes, more, etc.

We just have to account for those guys who shake it for 15 minutes straight and then proceed to leave it sit there under pressure. Bright orange stains do not come out!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been meaning to get on this thread and check it out. The most common objection I hear from people regarding Ultima is the price. People just love to whine, don't they? Hopefully, this will help knock some sense into 'em.
Ceterus Paribus

Price is a huge deciding factor in sales. And yes, it can be a little self-contradictory. It doesn't matter if it works. If its at a good price, or you have an amazing marketting department that makes people think its worth the price, people will buy it regardless of other factors.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried so hard to get bulk MB12 and it's like sourcing golden hen's teeth. lol
We've gotten some of the most ridiculous ranges of prices...anywhere from $2000-$6500.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I realize this thread is old and looking at the price analysis it seems the MB12 is almost 20% of the manufacturing cost. It stands to reason there is a very good reason for this as this is deemed necessary effectiveness. Is there perhaps specific reasons why this amount was chosen?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
People (subjects) have been mega-dosing MB12 up to 75mg in clinical settings with no reports of toxicity or side effects. The mental and physical boosts in performance at higher doses (7-15mg) have been fairly well documented and practiced in endurance sports for quite some time.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Truly a great product.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I just started using ultima plus lclt and plcar. I have been loving ultima and my stim consumption has gone way down. I was hesitant of the price but the no prop blend sold me and I will continue to use ultima.

Right now I use 3/4 serving pre and 3/4 intra so 1.5 scoop per work out. My container has lasted longer than expected already and still half full. It is a great deal in my mind and when strive comes out I'll use even less ultima.