tforce in pct?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yea i am taking clomid as my main pct, i also took nolv for the first 2 weeks of my pct, and im also using the old topical sustain alpha. it worked pretty well but im going to cotinue on into the 5th week. so i see it as if fadogia does have such effect on LH, then it would be like using hcg in pct which is back peddling

thanks for the cliff notes. it makes since now lol. since its not early in pct anymore im gonna wait till 2 weeks after. i dont wanna mess up LH productiong that ive already got back up and running. i get side effects from clomid in higher doses just fyi. i had a headache the first like week of pct

•   

2. alright about 1.5 weeks to go and im starting the tforce up. what dosage yall think i should go with? 2, 3, or 4 caps ED? i have 2 bottles so keep that in mind too

3. Dana,
    What dose would you suggest for the 5 on, 2 off protocol?

A gram? Gram and a half? 2 grams?

Thanks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Dana,
    What dose would you suggest for the 5 on, 2 off protocol?

A gram? Gram and a half? 2 grams?

Thanks.
    yea..thats basically what i was asking
    •   

5. ok well im around 245ish, so i guess i should use 4, but i think ima stick with 3. i start it up this thursday so ill keep you guys informed. ima do the 5 on 2 off, cuz it works best for my schedule

6. Good to know nasty, and thanks for the tips Bnat!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 10:43 AM
  2. RPM + TForce + Activate Extreme Log
    By FrankJ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:55 AM