-=∞Ω Finally! ULTIMA Goes on Sale! Ω∞=-

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

:In my best Dr. Nick Riviera voice:

"Hi Everybody!"

Yes, I finally have some good news to report on Ultima. After nearly a full 12 months of being out of stock, we are finally ready to roll once again.

To bring everyone who may have missed it up to speed, please take a second and scroll through the last announcement:

First, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
Matt
So here's the update:

Ultima is finished, shipped and in my hands! Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but really, I'm actually serious.

But now to the caveat: As everyone knows all to well, Ultima was supposed to be here literally months ago. Let's just say that getting it a week and a half before Christmas is not ideal for anyone. In fact, I am loaded with family obligations and traveling over the next week and until Christmas. Simply put, I have zero time right now to fill orders.

So, Ultima will officially be on sale starting Friday, January 1st at about 12:00pm central time. Orders will start shipping on Monday, January 4th.

Please do not email me or PM me about ordering early. I will not be around for much of the next week or so, so it's not going to happen, no exceptions.

I am not going to limit purchases to a certain number of units per customer.

All sales will be conducted through ULTIMA - Omega Sports Supplements.

Retailers should have their stock about 3 weeks after Jan 1st, depending on how fast they update their website.

All international orders are welcomed and from all of last run, we did not have any problems with customs.

Once again, I sincerely thank you for your personal and professional support through all of this. I've not been a fun person to be around going on 5 months now...this has really taken a toll on me in the business sense as well as the personal stress and headaches.

Be on the lookout for special announcements for possible volume deals and/or freebies. It will largely depend on if there is enough time to get a run of t-shirts printed again. Stay tuned for that.

Thanks very much,
Matt

PS,

Just a tiny portion of the feedback for those of who who did not get in on the first run or whatever.

And did I mention that the formula has been updated and improved? Oh yeah.

Direct links available upon request.

Are you freakin kidding me with this stuff? That was the best non ph/ps workout I have ever experinced. No way in hell that it was a placebo effect, I had awesome pumps/endurance/focus/strength, on the very first workout Finally, a product that lives up to the hype 100%. I can't wait for my next workout.
I have been in this game since the early 90's, and I have to say Ultima is the best supplement I have ever tried. I can't believe how good I felt during my workout yesterday.
HOOLLLYYY S**ITT!
I had focus, energy, and clarity like I couldn't believe. TORE through my leg workout!! I left almost no time between sets. Squats, Hack Squats, Lunges, SLDL's. Nothing could slow me down. Oh and I speed roped (jump rope) for 20 minutes afterwards.
I didn't think it could get any better.. It just has
I hit PRs on essentially all my lifts the past four weeks. I am indefinitely stronger and am the strongest I have ever been. My diet is also the worst its ever been. With Ultima I feel so great in the gym. Two thumbs up!
I would just like to comment that I have two Ultima workouts under my belt. I have been doing HALF a serving sipped/nursed for 20-30 minutes before the gym, a lot of the gulps swished in my mouth/under the tounge. Focus is great, feelings of well being are elevated, strength and endurance seem to be up already. So far, so very good. Goodbye stims.
Buds, I preach this loudly from my soapbox. Ultima was made for mornings. I hit the gym before 5am M-F. Nothing clears the cobwebs like Ultima. Not Dew, not stim pills, not coffee, nothing else comes remotely close. And I'm a junkie. I've done everything but chase the dragon. This stuff just flat-out gets it done.
So, its been almost 4 weeks using Ultima and I overall couldn't be happier. I really wish I could afford more of this, or afford it at all for that matter, but with school next year and just finding a job, Ultima is like a treat for me. My brain loves this stuff, each day I use it the focus factor is fantastic and the gym experience is great! I love it, I really do. To date, this is the most effective supplement I have ever used.
So as a recomp product, as well as a product that will allow you to make progress in endurance/cardio as well as strength, this is stand-alone the best product I have ever used. I have already farmed out this product to several friends, co-workers, and my mother. Several of whom have purchased it subsequently. This is the only supplement that I've ever taken that I would recommend for just about anyone looking to improve health and fitness.
For muscles or not, health wise and for ergogenic benefit it still slaughters everything (else) times a million.
Overall I no longer believe "Ultima is the best supplement ever" is hyperbole; no bad workouts, no "off" days, no brain fog, no half-assing, no bull****. Ultima is the real deal. I'll give a final review once I finish the tub, but I'll say right now that I've found a new staple supp. 10/10
Ultima is something I strongly feel should be supplemented by everyone interested in maintaining optimal brain functioning, especially the older guys out there. I consider it as much a staple as fish oil and protein.
Fantastic alpha male feel. No fatigue, no zoning, no rest. I just got in and hit every part of my body DC style in 45 minutes. I was full on dripping sweat by the time I was done with my first set. Tunnel vision, laser vision, x ray vision, whatever you wanna call it, it was there in full force. I still have quite a bit of that focus even as I type this out now.
Ok, this was a 1st I can chaulk up to some interesting strength effects of Ultima... I have become superhuman strong it seems... I busted the damn chest press machine with the weight maxed and on the concentric phase of my lift... the belt snapped and a metal bar came down on my head, leaving me a nice bump on my noggin.
Todays workout was absolutely incredible. One of the best I've ever had. I'm really starting to notice some serious strength gains too. Today was a chest/arms day, I noticed that the time I spent between sets was drastically reduced. I also noticed that my intensity during each set was nuts! I even added in a couple extra sets because I felt amazing. After lifting, I hopped on an elliptical. I usually run about 3 miles on my chest/arm day, but today when I hit three I felt as though I had just stepped in the gym. I wasn't the least bit ready to leave. I ended up running for 5 miles, but could of kept going longer, much longer. I left the gym feeling like I could go back in and do it all over again. This product is incredible.
At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to put in an order for more ultima in the near future(before the formula and price change), nothing non-hormonal as ever worked this well or this quick for me in the ergogenic realm. nothing.
I started drinking it 30 minutes before w/o then continued about 10-15minutes into w/o . Focus, concentration ,and endurance were unreal during my workout. Strength was the same but mental strength was way up. I left the gym still feeling pumped,refreshed and full of energy , which continued for several hrs afterward w/ no crash whatsoever. It kinda surprised me cause there was no real "stim " feeling at all just clean energy.
Focus - I wasn't 'in the zone', I was the zone. I have a good amount of experience with nootropics and this was absolutely on par with some of the best. I've used. The mind muscle connection was fantastic. After a long day and being damn tired, it made my workout much easier than expected and actually enjoyable. My carbs are fairly restricted and I often feel out of it and unfocused but today I was 100% present, and it lasted through the end of my workout.
I absolutely love the cognitive effects of the product and the strength gains are great. This is the strongest I have been to date, in my entire life. I feel bigger as well.

I OuTsiDeR I

Awards
I'm sure you just made everyones christmas and new years a little happier :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work Custom, can't wait to give this a whirl sometime early next year. Love that you are completely straightforward on the label and did this with NO STIMS! I love me some Jack3d but there are late days where it is not the choice nor can I use it when cutting, Ultima just in time for the next fat destruction stack.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news here!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D yaaaa

pedro321

Awards
Great to hear!

Are you going to release the full write up very soon??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait till this hits. Looking forward to giving this a shot

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this the first time. I am not going to do that again. This looks right up my alley, especially since I'm determined to get back into the cage in early Summer.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
VERY nice ingredient profile. I'm pretty ambivalent towards creatine preWO supps these days, but I'm planning to give this a run in a month or two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear!

Are you going to release the full write up very soon??
This is my cross to bear.

The full write-up will be available ASAP, but in the form of a copywritten 40-50 page book. The reference range given is to allow some space for study results of Trinitine vs. CM that concluded this past fall.

The iron-clad lock on the why it woud be produced in this fashion have come from the fact that the material is available for all, but there are no proprietary offerings here, which means that the material (as such is often the case in this industry) could likely be bitten off of for competitor's products - some of which could be larger companies with bigger bank accounts and as such...it would certainly be more advantageous to them.

That said - The Ultima Files (tentative title) will be available sometime in the first quarter of 2010.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty ambivalent towards creatine preWO supps these days...
Me too, but the new dosing protocol (40 servings instead of 20) allows to run 1 serving pre-workout and 1 serving post-workout.

Why does this matter? Take a 5 gram box and try and stuff 10 grams into it. No matter how hard you try - I guarantee that its not happening. The same thing would occur when saturated with creatine and I am more content trying to push more in when muscles are fatigued and things are say..."less-than-full."

D_

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Really looking forward to trying this! :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this looks good.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my two tubs today! They look real nice and well designed labels. Can't wait to crack them open!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder to everyone:

We've never claimed ULtima to be a 1-workout wonder like many pump 'n stim mixes out there. And if you are accustomed to taking stimulants pre-workout, your body is going to need a period of adjustment to get back to normal.

Ultima is superior, however for intense min-muscle connection and focus. The endurance is unreal and the strength gains are too after about week 2. It is really important to remember that the results get better as user duration increases and really hits the sweet spot in week 2-3. We have made many believers out of this product in week three who were ready to quit after day 2 because they did not get that "amped out of my mind with amphetamines" feeling.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a reminder to everyone:

We've never claimed ULtima to be a 1-workout wonder like many pump 'n stim mixes out there. And if you are accustomed to taking stimulants pre-workout, your body is going to need a period of adjustment to get back to normal.

Ultima is superior, however for intense min-muscle connection and focus. The endurance is unreal and the strength gains are too after about week 2. It is really important to remember that the results get better as user duration increases and really hits the sweet spot in week 2-3. We have made many believers out of this product in week three who were ready to quit after day 2 because they did not get that "amped out of my mind with amphetamines" feeling.
Once my Ultima arrives I'm going to start a log and document the experience; really looking forward to this! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be tough not stim up for my workout but I am willing to give it a go.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once my Ultima arrives I'm going to start a log and document the experience; really looking forward to this! :)
Put a link up to your log in here, definitely want to follow your progress.